Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a limited time, Antihero!

bald005.jpg

Naleena said:
Fodderboy said:
I've got some more... woo... =0)

Is that a pirate tie you are wearing?...lol Fodderboy, how long have you been into pirates? You are very handsome by the way :)

Lol, thanks =0) A couple years ago I got into SCA, got myself on a pirate ship and everything... I'm honeysuckle with fencing, though, and I haven't been to practice in a year now, but... you know... Gotta love the whole pirate-y thing... =0)

View attachment 6

You know, with a name like Antihero, I always sort of figured you more as a cross between Batman and the Dread Pirate Roberts... With some minor adjustments you fit the role quite well... =0)

Lol, if you mean the ninja turtle mask... It's the only one I know how to make =0)

Antihero said:

You look a bit like NeverMore, Still you look like a very cool guy.

Again always nice to put a face to the member :)

Fodderboy said:
You know, with a name like Antihero, I always sort of figured you more as a cross between Batman and the Dread Pirate Roberts... With some minor adjustments you fit the role quite well... =0)

OMG that was funny honeysuckle, Fodder.

Naleena said:
Oh my god, Bluey! You look like my cousin Mike...lol
Guess Eve and I will have to adopt you. Cousin Bluey...lol

lol I could well be with nearly 50 cousins I have, and that's just counting the first ones. I have too many second cousins to even think about counting. Ye I come from a massive family. You would think that would make you less lonely but I think when your family gets too big it can make it so your not as close.

EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

OMG that was funny honeysuckle, Fodder.

Ye very well done as well LOL

Fodderboy said:
I've got some more... woo... =0)

You should have your own show where a camera follows you around as you do everything in your life like baking cookies/pie or whatever it was:p

I would watch that lol

Fodderboy said:

the mask and other stuff looks like Zoro's gear

Do I smell copyright infringment? lol

Bluey said:
Antihero said:

You look a bit like NeverMore, Still you look like a very cool guy.

Again always nice to put a face to the member :)

You do look a bit like me just with a more shaved head

Latest posts

Back