Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drake said:
30xafz8.jpg

looking good, as per usual

Drake said:

Cool pics, the mirror sort of makes you look like one of those magic fairy-tale mirrors... Are you the kind that grants wishes, or the kind that will help me stalk people? lol

I don't like taking pictures of myself. I try to stay behind the camera than be infront of it.
MyPicture.jpg

Naleena said:
Woooooooooooow! You middle eastern guys are sooo handsome.

Thanks Naleena. Middle eastern from my father's side though. My mother is part italian and part polish. So yeah, basically, i'm a mess:)

Every one looks so cool :cool:

@ Sixtyten, is that you? Cos it don't look nothing like the other pick you put up of yourself.

Bluey said:
sleepflower said:
Bluey said:

@ Sixtyten, is that you? Cos it don't look nothing like the other pick you put up of yourself.

lol trust me it's him alright.

Sixtyten said:

Mmm lets see?? What you think???? Is it? lol

Edit: I don't know lol I mean they look about the same age.

Yeah, it's me, Bluey. Scouts honour.

Bluey said:
sleepflower said:
Bluey said:

lol trust me it's him alright.

Sixtyten said:

Mmm lets see?? What you think???? Is it? lol

Edit: I don't know lol I mean they look about the same age.

Looks like the same picture to me.

lol, OK since you say Scouts honour I well believe you :D Used to be in the scouts for a bit.

Oh sleepflower. You look like a mad chick :p Totally you do look fun and someone that could make me laugh ;)

sleepflower said:
Bluey said:
lol, OK since you say Scouts honour I well believe you :D Used to be in the scouts for a bit.

Oh sleepflower. You look like a mad chick :p Totally you do look fun and someone that could make me laugh ;)

haha how on earth did you come to that conclusion from that picture? lol

Intuition my dear :p that's right us men have that as well lol

k i felt like showin off a couple more so heres my backpacking trip
boomtown-1.jpg

thats my fav drunk shot of me. i was told shortly after this picture i was being all comedic and trying to fight everyone
groupPRBPT2008.jpg

this the whole group except diane behind the camera. i got my white athletics shirt on

loketron said:
k i felt like showin off a couple more so heres my backpacking trip
boomtown-1.jpg

thats my fav drunk shot of me. i was told shortly after this picture i was being all comedic and trying to fight everyone
groupPRBPT2008.jpg

this the whole group except diane behind the camera. i got my white athletics shirt on
Great pics joe.

Latest posts

Back