Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
thanks
now were are yours huh ?
funny, today i looked at every page on this thread and dont recall whos pics were whos
odd

Well its inoperable to remember what every pick looks like. If I seen anyone hare walk past me in the street I doubt I would recognize any one.

Bluey said:
If I seen anyone hare walk past me in the street I doubt I would recognize any one.

I know i wouldn't. :)

Lamont said:
IMG_4329.jpg

This is me in ghetto Stormtrooper outfit... don't ask why the helmet is pink.

I actually was sort of worried somebody might see this, but then I decided that if somebody else I knew were on the Lonely Life forums, it wouldn't really matter if they saw.

On a sidenote, these pictures are a LOT better looking than I expected considering everybody here is lonely. Apparently even you good-looking people have your share of problems.

LOL That is a good pick :D Love it mate.

loketron said:
drunk. my buddy said " let me get a shot of you with your two biggest fans" and this is what came out.
joevaccumese.jpg

joevaccumeses2.jpg

yea i <3 vaccumes

haha, that's awesome. we need to go bar raiding.

loketron said:
ROFLOL
um.......neither do i! LOL
Oooo but the us census bureau called me
thats a well paying job ($15.00 an hour! yea hook me up with that!)

i think my grandparents are finally getting fed up with me smoking pot in their living room & gaming all day. (been doing it for like 3 months now) i told them it's my last summer vacation :p

Sixtyten said:
i think my grandparents are finally getting fed up with me smoking pot in their living room & gaming all day. (been doing it for like 3 months now) i told them it's my last summer vacation :p

Your grandparents let you smoke pot indoors? Do they even know its pot?

And lol @ loketron.

Bluey said:
Sixtyten said:

And lol @ loketron.

Nah, I mask the smell with cigs.

Sixtyten said:
Bluey said:
Sixtyten said:

And lol @ loketron.

lol now that is cheeky, Well if they don't mined you smoking I suppose your not hurting anything.

Bluey said:
Sixtyten said:
Bluey said:
Sixtyten said:

And lol @ loketron.

lol now that is cheeky, Well if they don't mined you smoking I suppose your not hurting anything.

Haha, they don't even notice. If they did, they're sure as hell not saying anything :p

Me looking happy cos am out and I got beer :D The guy behind don't look happy cos I probably seat where he normally dose hahahah Unlucky Dukey!

n511181618_1016736_9034.jpg

loketron said:
drunk. my buddy said " let me get a shot of you with your two biggest fans" and this is what came out.
joevaccumese.jpg

joevaccumeses2.jpg

yea i <3 vaccumes

OMFG is that a rug shampooer!? I LOVE those things!!!!

Bluey said:
Me looking happy cos am out and I got beer :D The guy behind don't look happy cos I probably seat where he normally dose hahahah Unlucky Dukey!

n511181618_1016736_9034.jpg

HAHAHA! Bluey that is awesome. I'm always that happy when I get to drink, too!

Latest posts

Back