Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's me in my avatar but it's a bit wee & it was taken a coupla years since(mostly my tattoo has grown a bit inbetweens)...
Here's the most recent pic of me, I'm the one without the beard(just in case anyone was wondering haha) it was taken at Generation of Z with one of the cast(David Van Horn). A great time was had!

Alma lost her spoon said:
That's me in my avatar but it's a bit wee & it was taken a coupla years since(mostly my tattoo has grown a bit inbetweens)...
Here's the most recent pic of me, I'm the one without the beard(just in case anyone was wondering haha) it was taken at Generation of Z with one of the cast(David Van Horn). A great time was had!

Oh that is so cool...

fB_jKp3X.jpeg

ardour said:
Thank you, I've probably soaked up enough attention here.

I saw your picture, and I don't see what's wrong with you. Your face looks pretty symmetrical, which is a good thing.

All I can say is, maybe smile more, or put a little hair gel in. Up until college or so, I thought I too thought I had a "creeper" face. The biggest things that changed that for me were getting artificial teeth put in so I could smile with confidence, as well as opening my eyes more instead of squinting so much. Another thing that helped is getting a haircut that compliments the shape of my head, and shaving regularly. I think I look like a completely (and much more handsome) looking guy after a shave, haircut, and a little gel in my hair. Worked wonders for me. Might as well see if it doesn't work for you too.

I'm just saying that's what worked for me in destroying my limiting belief about my looks. You look like you're alright as is, and don't need to do anything.

That picture didn't have to be so big, haha. I'm the one of the right, by the way, to the left is the amazing Sigma.

Rainbows said:
IM SO JELLY :( I'm so close too...

Stuff can be arranged!

So you guys all met up? Hmph! I'm jealous... but mostly of your youth. I look like your dad :D

Rosebolt said:
That picture didn't have to be so big, haha. I'm the one of the right, by the way, to the left is the amazing Sigma.

Wait a minute. Which picture is you? The one that LadyF posted a while ago? 2 people on a couch? Or was there a different one?

I'm curious, now that we've spoken for a while, I'm wondering what you look like!

TheSkaFish said:
Rosebolt said:

Wait a minute. Which picture is you? The one that LadyF posted a while ago? 2 people on a couch? Or was there a different one?

I'm curious, now that we've spoken for a while, I'm wondering what you look like!

Yes, Rosebolt is the one with the glasses.

Rosebolt said:

Rainbows said:
IM SO JELLY :( I'm so close too...

Stuff can be arranged!

I know, right. I was going to resize it then I thought wth they wanna see faces let's show faces... big style.

And yes, stuff can be arranged. :)

TheSkaFish said:
Rosebolt said:

Yes the one I randomly posted yesterday. And yes Rosey is on the right.

Latest posts

Back