Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent a pile of time yesterday going back to look at the pictures previously posted

It seems to often posters dont like the way they look and or might be afraid ?? of being judged

I didnt see one person that I would consider unattractive

Hope it makes everyone be a little less critical of themselves
It is making me have a second thought/look at myself

one more :p
cUh9BRND6slybM7U0SEGvFs0JvhjZhNVRqNRMtudIyk=w155-h207-p-no

BadGuy said:
I spent a pile of time yesterday going back to look at the pictures previously posted

It seems to often posters dont like the way they look and or might be afraid ?? of being judged

I didnt see one person that I would consider unattractive

Hope it makes everyone be a little less critical of themselves
It is making me have a second thought/look at myself

Only because I took mine down :p

But seriously, I'm glad you are giving yourself a second look, many people (yes, including myself) can't see their own reflection in an unbiased way.

there is no way I could put a photograph of myself on here. Not a up to date one.
That's not me been too hard on myself, it's the truth.

I have gotta tell but something is weird here, few hours before it was different pic, may be I was imagining things again.
BTW looks pretty nuz. No more words otherwise it would become weird again ;)

PenDragon said:
I have gotta tell but something is weird here, few hours before it was different pic, may be I was imagining things again.
BTW looks pretty nuz. No more words otherwise it would become weird again ;)
-confused- different pic? o.o
Weird like how? ;) :p

TheRealCallie said:

But seriously, I'm glad you are giving yourself a second look, many people (yes, including myself) can't see their own reflection in an unbiased way.

Pretty sure I spotted you as well in someones quote , please dont make me go page by page again
I am terrible with names , to much useless crap floating between my ears
I never forget a face so time to show yours :D

BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:

Pretty sure I spotted you as well in someones quote , please dont make me go page by page again
I am terrible with names , to much useless crap floating between my ears
I never forget a face so time to show yours :D

Nice try, but no. All my images have been removed from here. lol On the very rare occasion I put one up, it's never up for long, even if it's quoted.

Latest posts

Back