Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:
Only because I took mine down :p

But seriously, I'm glad you are giving yourself a second look, many people (yes, including myself) can't see their own reflection in an unbiased way.

Pretty sure I spotted you as well in someones quote , please dont make me go page by page again
I am terrible with names , to much useless crap floating between my ears
I never forget a face so time to show yours :D

Nice try, but no. All my images have been removed from here. lol On the very rare occasion I put one up, it's never up for long, even if it's quoted.

LMAO oh come on :cool:
I wont let anyone else see :)
PAAAAALEASE pleases please please please PLEEEASE
Not above begging BTW

Peaches said:
here is one:

Hot diggity **** Peaches, looking good. If I ever see you write anything bad about your appearance in the future, I'll hunt you down and smoosh this picture in your face.

TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:

But seriously, I'm glad you are giving yourself a second look, many people (yes, including myself) can't see their own reflection in an unbiased way.

Pretty sure I spotted you as well in someones quote , please dont make me go page by page again

Nice try, but no. All my images have been removed from here. lol On the very rare occasion I put one up, it's never up for long, even if it's quoted.

I remember you. You looked great to me, even if your son had 'cut your head off' :)

user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:

I remember you. You looked great to me, even if your son had 'cut your head off' :)

lol, yeah, he cut my head off :p

No, I know my perception of myself does not coincide with how others think I look.

TheRealCallie said:
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:

No, I know my perception of myself does not coincide with how others think I look.
your killing me
inside joke
no picture
really hurting my feeling and I only have that one left LOL

BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:

your killing me
inside joke
no picture

LOL, perhaps someday I will post another one. You will just have to wait and be patient. :p

EveWasFramed said:
As long as I've known Callie, I cant ever recall having seen any of her, save for the back of her head. :p

I saw the front... although she was missing the top of her head and wearing sunglasses. She's a woman of mystery!

R5i7I32.jpg

I'm in the middle there, 21st birthday with my uncle (left) and his friend Mike.

KfrRPgj.jpg

Second to the right. It's Wyoming, we have more guns than people here :p

yQIrF9s.jpg

Hunting in NE Wyoming, nothing but sage brush and rocks.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
^^ Looking great Shiloh! :)

Except for that one picture of that girl that looks like she's pointing the muzzle of that gun a little too close to his head. :p

SophiaGrace said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
^^ Looking great Shiloh! :)

Except for that one picture of that girl that looks like she's pointing the muzzle of that gun a little too close to his head. :p

Eh, it was far enough away I'd only have to worry about flash burns and potential deafness. ;)

Reconnected with an old friend of mine. I haven't talked to him in nearly 10 years. He asked for a picture, and so I went and took one. Actually, it didn't come out that bad. Go figure.

View attachment 4

Attachments

• IMG_20150128_195553_431[1].jpg
    IMG_20150128_195553_431[1].jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 72
TheRealCallie said:
BadGuy said:
TheRealCallie said:
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:

your killing me
inside joke
no picture

LOL, perhaps someday I will post another one. You will just have to wait and be patient. :p
Probably why Peaches is my favorite
She gave it up much easier :p

Peaches Just kidding of coarse

Latest posts

Back