Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katerina said:
Me and the lab Jazz out for a wintry walk yesterday. It kept raining then hailing and snowing then repeat so was pretty cold out (hence the cossack hat). This is a river that passes through my village. It's a seasonal river so doesn't flow all the time so this is normally a road which it's passing down. The dog can't resist the water.. especially if they're ducks around :).
a_winter_s_walk_by_katie_z-d8gmwob.jpg

You look very lovely dear. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
user 130057 said:
Oo, does this mean Rodent and I now have a third member of our awesome hat club? :p

If I ever post one, remind me to wear my fake top hat. :p

You should do it... we could use some dapper charm around here ;)

Rahvin said:
Rosebolt said:
Nice hat. :D

Agreed, I need to get one of those.

Also, you are very pretty. Maybe you've been single for so long because guys are too nervous to ask you out? :p

I got the hat for a trip to Iceland I really appreciated it when went whale-watching out on the Atlantic. Brr it was cold!

Ha maybe, more likely that I don't really get to meet any guys my own age. :)

user 130057 said:
Oo, does this mean Rodent and I now have a third member of our awesome hat club? :p

I'll join your awesome hat club, although I haven't seen your awesome hats yet :p

Katerina said:
user 130057 said:

I'll join your awesome hat club, although I haven't seen your awesome hats yet :p

I think you have to skip a couple dozen pages back for that. I actually wanted to delete my picture after two weeks...oh well, but it's still there.

I clearly remember your official winter spirit hat, user 130057. :p

You are lovely, Katerina :)

user 130057 said:
Katerina said:
user 130057 said:

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=699&pid=664970#pid664970
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=699&pid=670687#pid670687

As you can see, you're in fabulous company!

LOL, do we need a Let's see the HATS thread? :p

For those of you who know me, I made some drastic hair changes this weekend. For a short time, see the new me:

Rahvin said:
Are you sure you're 46? You look no later than mid-late 20's to me~ (Being serious, by the way.)

Yep, born in 1968, and I remember where I was when the space shuttle Challenger blew up (on my way to English class in high school) and when the first news of the Berlin Wall coming down hit the air waves ( in German class in college). :p

Thank you, btw!

mountainvista said:
Rahvin said:
Are you sure you're 46? You look no later than mid-late 20's to me~ (Being serious, by the way.)

Yep, born in 1968, and I remember where I was when the space shuttle Challenger blew up (on my way to English class in high school) and when the first news of the Berlin Wall coming down hit the air waves ( in German class in college). :p

Thank you, btw!
I second the You dont look 46
I dont have to check the math ... I was born in 69 :cool:
But dont remember where I was for those events ... Heck I forgot what I had for breakfast LOL

Rahvin said:
Yup~ I'd totally hit on you, if I were 28 years older :D

lol!

[youtube]F1lJFlB-89Q[/youtube]

;-)

BadGuy said:
I second the You dont look 46
I dont have to check the math ... I was born in 69 :cool:
But dont remember where I was for those events ... Heck I forgot what I had for breakfast LOL

Thanks! And yeah, early-onset senility is a *****. Some days I feel the encroaching old age, too. haha :)

Latest posts

Back