Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, whatever... Me and my best friend Photoshop:
P8031343aAAALL.jpg

TheSkaFish said:
Peaches said:
LadyForsaken, every time I see your name as the last poster in this thread my heart jumps and I hope to see your picture :D disappointed so far

Hahaha. I think that too, every time I see your name on this thread. Maybe some day :)

hey I posted at least 5 pictures, enough - we want LF

Peaches said:
TheSkaFish said:
Peaches said:
LadyForsaken, every time I see your name as the last poster in this thread my heart jumps and I hope to see your picture :D disappointed so far

Hahaha. I think that too, every time I see your name on this thread. Maybe some day :)

hey I posted at least 5 pictures, enough - we want LF

Oops, I mis-typed! I meant, I agree with you Peaches. Every time I see Lady's name on this thread I keep thinking she's finally posted a picture.

Not that I wouldn't want to see your pictures, Peaches! I do remember the last one and it was nice. I just meant, I agree, I was also wondering what Lady looks like.

IMG=650x480]

this is fun* says the guy on the left
you should spank that girl or whatever he is
*his wife's just laughing
great time :3

Paraiyar said:
All I meant was that I wouldn't expect a girl who looks like her to have trouble getting friends or a partner. Apparently that isn't always the case.

There are actually a lot of good looking people here. Looks have nothing to do with being lonely.

TheRealCallie said:
Paraiyar said:
All I meant was that I wouldn't expect a girl who looks like her to have trouble getting friends or a partner. Apparently that isn't always the case.

There are actually a lot of good looking people here. Looks have nothing to do with being lonely.

I realize that now. Anyway, maybe Nutshell doesn't know she's quite cute and hearing it might help her fix her loneliness.

Latest posts

Back