Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
I realize that now. Anyway, maybe Nutshell doesn't know she's quite cute and hearing it might help her fix her loneliness.

Yeah, just like that. You got that right. That's how it works.

BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:
I realize that now. Anyway, maybe Nutshell doesn't know she's quite cute and hearing it might help her fix her loneliness.

What, do you actually think boosting someones confidence isn't necessary for overcoming loneliness?

Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:

What, do you actually think boosting someones confidence isn't necessary for overcoming loneliness?

As you said, Paraiyar, it might help, in certain cases or with certain people, it surely would give them a boost of confidence. I believe so too.

ladyforsaken said:
Paraiyar said:
BeyondShy said:
Paraiyar said:

As you said, Paraiyar, it might help, in certain cases or with certain people, it surely would give them a boost of confidence. I believe so too.

Yes, for some people.
Personally, I hate compliments about my looks, because it doesn't matter what anyone says about me. I don't see it and I don't believe it. BUT, I respect that my opinions of myself are not shared by others.

TheRealCallie said:
Yes, for some people.
Personally, I hate compliments about my looks, because it doesn't matter what anyone says about me. I don't see it and I don't believe it. BUT, I respect that my opinions of myself are not shared by others.

And this is exactly why I don't post a picture of myself here. People tell me 'oh, you look fine' but I don't see it.

At the Berlin Wall.

Think that was the day I shaved. Got a little bit more facial hair right now.

This is me skiing a couple years ago.

View attachment 3

459693_2783603306110_2118604084_o_zps8crku4nv.jpg.html

Sorry, hopefully this works.

Attachments

• 459693_2783603306110_2118604084_o.jpg
    459693_2783603306110_2118604084_o.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back