Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JealousFool said:
Here's my ugly face. I don't care anymore haha

You are so not ugly. Very beautiful. I like the lip ring. Too much a punk to ever get one done myself.

Gorbachov said:
BeyondShy said:
Darlene said:

I would like to be the first to say that you are stunning.

I can agree with you on that.

I can testify thrice. You're gorgeous.

This forum has even more good looking people. Lovely.

VanillaCreme said:

Guessing she already knows that.

I'm interested in seeing whether Paraiyar really looks like '47'. Come on dude... it's practically a bald guy convention on this forum already (me included).

ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

I'm interested in seeing whether Paraiyar really looks like '47'. Come on dude... it's practically a bald guy convention on this forum already (me included).

Scroll back to page 951 and and 959.

Paraiyar said:
ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

Scroll back to page 951 and and *959*.

What the hell...you have hair.

You aren't even part of the bald community!

ardour said:
Paraiyar said:
ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

Scroll back to page 951 and and *959*.

What the hell...you have hair.

You aren't even part of the bald community!

Losing what I have at the back though. Normally shave it down about once a week.

Lol ardour.

I have always thought and still think ya'll who have been brave enough to put up a pic look so good it makes me feel ashamed to even think about posting a pic. Always makes me happy seeing you guys. :)

I'm sure Ardour has had his picture up a couple of times over the years. I vaguely remember at least one.

user 130057 said:
I'm sure Ardour has had his picture up a couple of times over the years. I vaguely remember at least one.

Yeah but I think he's always removed it before anyone could see it.

user 130057 said:

Just once, end of 2014. The photobucket account would have closed down due to inactivity so it's not there any more.

Latest posts

Back