Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:
Couch selfie from a little over a year ago, I still use this pic because it's the best i've ever made, suck at taking selfies!

Where's the dorky hair one? 

You look cute!  :p

Over the years i've hunted them down and destroyed them all, but my sister still has one of me dressed as "Pantyman" (don't ask, I was young and bored on a rainy day ;))

You can't say that and not expect to be asked.  We need to hear this story....

TheRealCallie said:
MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:
Couch selfie from a little over a year ago, I still use this pic because it's the best i've ever made, suck at taking selfies!

Over the years i've hunted them down and destroyed them all, but my sister still has one of me dressed as "Pantyman" (don't ask, I was young and bored on a rainy day ;))

In Dutch a "panty" is a pair of tights, I should have thought about what a panty is in english before posting....oops :p

TheRealCallie said:
MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

He can't say that and not expect to be asked to show neither :D

Lacrecia
TheRealCallie said:
MisterLonely said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:

He can't say that and not expect to be asked to show neither :D

Haha, me and my big mouth :D, I don't have the pickture myself, my sister has it, think of a scrawny 11 year old dressed in lots and lots of tights :).

Xpendable said:
14680490_10210854370414775_3536208267434362532_n.jpg

Me before al the BS

awww

Thanks, ppl :)
And. I am totally a cat. Even if that might look like a human face. I swear! XD

awww badguy is that a chihuahua?? is so nice!! I had one, she died on April i miss her so so much

mari1969 said:
awww badguy is that a chihuahua?? is so nice!! I had one, she died on April i miss her so so much

he is a Puggle with character in spades

Latest posts

Back