Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really terrible terrible pic.

And one of my dog and I.

Attachments

• IMG_20161107_124405.jpg
    IMG_20161107_124405.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20161107_124226.jpg
    IMG_20161107_124226.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 80
Celt said:

Nice to see you, Celt. :)

tsar said:

And one of my dog and I.

Tsar, I'm really curious as to what's behind you in that first solo pic lol.

And hey Mr PeePee! :D

Bob Arctor said:
Just because it's been a while.

How is that bedhead?! Looks like you barely even tossed and turned or anything of that sort. :p

ladyforsaken said:
Celt said:

Nice to see you, Celt. :)

tsar said:

And one of my dog and I.

Tsar, I'm really curious as to what's behind you in that first solo pic lol.

And hey Mr PeePee! :D

Bob Arctor said:
Just because it's been a while.

How is that bedhead?! Looks like you barely even tossed and turned or anything of that sort. :p

Its mr peepee.  Or the lamp the holes are were a tv stand used to be or the blinds or bed.

tsar said:
Its mr peepee.  Or the lamp the holes are were a tv stand used to be or the blinds or bed.

Ohhhh now I can tell that's Mr Peepee. I couldn't tell initially, dunno why. :s

you look great. *thumbs up* my guess is that you`re a bit timid in front of the camera. what is that painting behind you?

zero said:
you look great. *thumbs up*  my guess is that you`re a bit timid in front of the camera. what is that painting behind you?

Aww, thank you :)

Yes, I'm extremely self-conscious in front of the camera. For every picture I decide to show others, I have to take about 10 or 15, because I'm very picky and insecure about my looks, esp. in pics. In general, I don't take pictures of me unless absolutely required (for online dating, for instance).

The painting behind me is a removable art sticker I got from wallmonkeys.com. I constructed a "floating wall panel", which sticks out 2 inches from the wall and creates a floating effect, out of wood from Home Depot, and stuck the sticker onto it. Part of a home decoration project. I love trees, esp. in art. The 2 inch gap allows me to mount a hidden LED candle behind the art piece (on the frame) that creates a nice visual effect at night.

That's a great picture, Somn! Keep strutting your stuff, because you've definitely got it. :D

Latest posts

Back