What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one thing I am still trying to balance out....When there is a really chaotic day, it takes me several days to calm down from the energy. It's beneficial at work, but it makes me not want to be at home. Home is where you are supposed to relax and blah blah blah.

I have dug out the biker shorts and will test some Youtube Yoga after work. Probably cut out caffeine tomorrow. Meh.

Thinking about a new factory job I'm starting Monday and how I don't really want to apply myself to the fullest and just coast on by this time. I'm used to retail work anymore and it's awesome and all because I got to meet so many different and colorful characters and clown around with them. I could break whenever I wanted too, but the last factory I worked at I tried so hard to be serious and nothing but business. Almost became a shift lead in my small department too. I think the stress of all that turned me into a bit of an alcoholic at the time and I'm just not ready to trick myself into being some big man this time because of my ego. I just want to take it easy at this new place and pray I can get away with that.

There's one thing I am still trying to balance out....When there is a really chaotic day, it takes me several days to calm down from the energy. It's beneficial at work, but it makes me not want to be at home. Home is where you are supposed to relax and blah blah blah.

I have dug out the biker shorts and will test some Youtube Yoga after work. Probably cut out caffeine tomorrow. Meh.
You mean bike shorts, right? I’ve never seen a biker wear shorts 😂😂

When I say I'll do anything for you lady, I mean fight bad guys and kill dragons , not vacuum or wash the bloody dishes!

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll use my vote but seriously man, if voting made a difference do you honestly think they'd let us do it?

Easiest +1 upvote I ever gave in my life. xD I usually don't vote cause of this reason, but this year I decided to give my vote to only person out of 50, who wants legal weed in my country. :D So easiest vote and upvote ever. :D

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll use my vote but seriously man, if voting made a difference do you honestly think they'd let us do it?

I'm not going to use mine.

Biden is more Reaganomics, with a veneer of performative social justice to make it look like he's doing something for regular people when he's really not. "But the Biden economy is so great!" Not for people that live in the real world, it's not. They use metrics that are only meaningful to economists, to tell us that everything is OK. But those numbers aren't meaningful to regular people - what's meaningful to regular people is the price of things like food, gas, housing, education, and things like that. It's wild to me how they're basically just gaslighting us now, telling us "EVERYTHING IS FINE" when it clearly isn't. They're just lying to our faces, repeating the lie, not even acknowledging anything is wrong, barely bothering to try to hide it, and acting like it's just us that are crazy.

And Spray Tan Jesus only cares about himself, wearing a suit and yelling, having titles and feeling important. The problem with him is less the man himself, and more what all the bad actors will be doing behind the scenes, that he'll allow to happen because he has no beliefs, values, plans, or anything - he doesn't care about anything but himself.

They're both buffoons.

I think I'll pass.

Last edited:
I'm not going to use mine.

Biden is more Reaganomics, with a veneer of performative social justice to make it look like he's doing something for regular people when he's really not. "But the Biden economy is so great!" Not for people that live in the real world, it's not. They use metrics that are only meaningful to economists, to tell us that everything is OK. But those numbers aren't meaningful to regular people - what's meaningful to regular people is the price of things like food, gas, housing, education, and things like that. It's wild to me how they're basically just gaslighting us now, telling us "EVERYTHING IS FINE" when it clearly isn't. They're just lying to our faces, repeating the lie, not even acknowledging anything is wrong, barely bothering to try to hide it, and acting like it's just us that are crazy.

And Spray Tan Jesus only cares about himself, wearing a suit and yelling, having titles and feeling important. The problem with him is less the man himself, and more what all the bad actors will be doing behind the scenes, that he'll allow to happen because he has no beliefs, values, plans, or anything - he doesn't care about anything but himself.

They're both buffoons.

I think I'll pass.
Yea, we're in a very similar situation here in the UK, we have a PM that has no mandate because he wasn't elected by the people, so much for democracy, who has resorted to 'Trump tactics' attacking minorities and marginalised groups in a feeble attempt to retain power by causing division and hatred and an opposition led by a man with no policies, no plan, no f*cking idea!, he's a former 'top human rights lawyer' who believes which human rights you are entitled to depend on your ethnicity. We are more f*cked than you lot.

I go to the polling station and spoil my ballot paper by scrawling "you're all a bunch of c*nts across it".

My country is super special, 2 most popular political parties, one is thief-mob-mafia, and another wants to be a thief-mob-mafia. XD Combined they take 90% of votes (35 vs 55) , other normal options take 10% of votes. So basically 90% of people in my country are stupid and they have stockholm syndrome. XD

Yea, we're in a very similar situation here in the UK, we have a PM that has no mandate because he wasn't elected by the people, so much for democracy, who has resorted to 'Trump tactics' attacking minorities and marginalised groups in a feeble attempt to retain power by causing division and hatred and an opposition led by a man with no policies, no plan, no f*cking idea!, he's a former 'top human rights lawyer' who believes which human rights you are entitled to depend on your ethnicity. We are more f*cked than you lot.

I go to the polling station and spoil my ballot paper by scrawling "you're all a bunch of c*nts across it".

Yeah, I know, I've been hearing about it. The UK is being done dirty, and I feel bad for what's going on over there. It's frustrating to watch both of our countries, that used to be a force for civilization, being kicked back into the Gilded Age. We already knew how to have a more functional society than that, it's like watching our countries devolve in real time.

The PM with no mandate is Sunak, right?
Who is the opposition leader with no policies, plan, idea etc.?

I wish we could just vote "no confidence" in them all.

The PM with no mandate is Sunak, right?
Who is the opposition leader with no policies, plan, idea etc.?
Yea Sunak and his majesty's opposition is led by Sir Keir Starmer, no idea why he was given a knighthood. Starmer is one of the most odious sociopathic pieces of sh*t I have ever seen in my life, and he embodies what the UK media and political class is perfectly. A pathological liar who fabricated his entire political identity, and is praised for having done so.

He campaigned on 10 pledges during the Labour party leadership election. 10 pledges that he literally put his signature to, and then when he was elected he abandoned all of them with glee and elite media hacks at the BBC and Guardian slapped him on the back.

this is called "democracy" in The United Kingdom: where a pathological liar literally makes 10 firm explicit pledges to get elected, then immediately drops all of them and is praised by the entire elite media and political class for having conned people into giving him power

He campaigned on 10 pledges during the Labour party leadership election. 10 pledges that he literally put his signature to, and then when he was elected he abandoned all of them with glee and elite media hacks at the BBC and Guardian slapped him on the back.

this is called "democracy" in The United Kingdom: where a pathological liar literally makes 10 firm explicit pledges to get elected, then immediately drops all of them and is praised by the entire elite media and political class for having conned people into giving him power

That sounds like more or less the same things that happen around here.

On both sides, politicians campaign on all kinds of things, then once they get in office, they drop all of them as well.

Right now I heard Biden was talking about student loan forgiveness again today.
That sounds great on the surface, but I've seen this act from him before. I'll believe that he's serious about it when I see it. Until then, I feel like it's just his version of "build the wall" - something he says he's going to do, but only to get votes, and he has no real intention of actually doing it. Where was this years ago? I'm sure it being an election year has nothing to do with him bringing it up now, either. I'm not falling for it.

Latest posts

Back