What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When after more that fifteen years, you disappear without a word, yeah it causes some concern.
No, not blaming, I know things happen beyond our control.

People on social media keep saying the world is going to end on April 8th. In my lifetime I can think of at least 10 times people have said the world was going to end on whatever random day, yet we're still here. Where do these people get their information?

People on social media keep saying the world is going to end on April 8th. In my lifetime I can think of at least 10 times people have said the world was going to end on whatever random day, yet we're still here. Where do these people get their information?
from the crazy papers. don't forget, everything, EVERYTHING, posted on social media is just to grab attention

I don't mean to brag but this is like the tenth end of the world I've survived

If I dropped something when I was younger, I just picked it up.

Now I'm older and I drop something, I stare at it for a while contemplating if I actually need it anymore.

It's definitely more than 10, but you might be younger than me, so I might have racked up a few more failed prophecies/apocolypses.

But good Lord, I'm ready for this stupid thing to be over. I swear the local officials are TRYING to make people panic with the information they keep throwing out.

Well, I saw that one coming. Not only are you not allowed to stop on the shoulder of the busy highways to watch the eclipse, you are also not allowed to stop in the middle of the road to watch it.......The world just may end because people are so **** stupid.

I hate to cancel. I know we made plans to get together tonight but that was 3 hours ago. I was younger then, full of hope. But now I'm tired 😴
I have recently connected with a lady, and we both share this energy. She works in my community, so most plans are after we are both done work. There's been times when half hour before we are both done, we both just go "nah, not feeling it". I think that's how we know the friendship will work out :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back