Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it wasn't for the crap roads, nobody to ride with, the distance to somewhere cool to ride, i'd still be riding.
Ha! You want crap roads? Try riding on Canadian roads lol.
Not too far from my dad's, a road leading to Chertsey is lovingly hated by locals, affectionately dubbed "the Minefield". If you hate your car, you take that road. 😉

Administrator's note: Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, mike3486!

9th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

if you want to of course =). Just curious. Ill go first and break the ice..............

View attachment 6
I think its a great idea, Obviously nothing rude should be aloud. But it could help some like me, that has been half been around the bend, due to loneliness, and a lack of company, and isolation. It could be a great help in finding a new start, with a nice lady out there, possibly more after getting to know someone. Although it’s great to have these chat type sites, and they do help, but it would be nice to have a genuine visual picture of the person your speaking to. Again, it would not be mandatory, but it would great have that option. The ability swap Email, or what’s/ app stuff , if both persons wanted. Umm maybe that part is available now, I don’t know, Again, It broadens the possibilities. Many, many on here, desperately need that boyfriend, or girl friend, to be that special person in their lives. Feeling rejected, isolated, alone and lonely, and feeling unloved, is a terrible thing, I know this too well. For me anyway, I feel the need to find someone to be able to share my life with, I am a team player not some lone Wolf type! Even a girl friend, to visit and visa versa, to meet up, cry with and grab a hug with, can be so, so important to many here, I bet. It makes us feel wanted and loved a little, and important to someone. But that’s my 10 cents worth. You get the point.
Administrator's note: Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, mike3486!

9th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

if you want to of course =). Just curious. Ill go first and break the ice..............

View attachment 6

I think its a great idea, Obviously nothing rude should be aloud. But it could help some like me, that has been half been around the bend, due to loneliness, and a lack of company, and isolation. It could be a great help in finding a new start, with a nice lady out there, possibly more after getting to know someone. Although it’s great to have these chat type sites, and they do help, but it would be nice to have a genuine visual picture of the person your speaking to. Again, it would not be mandatory, but it would great have that option. The ability swap Email, or what’s/ app stuff , if both persons wanted. Umm maybe that part is available now, I don’t know, Again, It broadens the possibilities. Many, many on here, desperately need that boyfriend, or girl friend, to be that special person in their lives. Feeling rejected, isolated, alone and lonely, and feeling unloved, is a terrible thing, I know this too well. For me anyway, I feel the need to find someone to be able to share my life with, I am a team player not some lone Wolf type! Even a girl friend, to visit and visa versa, to meet up, cry with and grab a hug with, can be so, so important to many here, I bet. It makes us feel wanted and loved a little, and important to someone. But that’s my 10 cents worth. You get the point.
So let’s see the face 🙂

Nice photo of you there, and a pleasant look too. :)

I looked back earlier at some photos of many. Do you still ride out on your Mongoose bike when the weather is nice okidoke?

Nice photo of you there, and a pleasant look too. :)

I looked back earlier at some photos of many. Do you still ride out on your Mongoose bike when the weather is nice okidoke?
Thanks, You're too kind. I prefer a little facial hair to be honest. I ride my bike year round, although a little less when the magpies are swooping in spring time. I did 3hrs today as a matter of a fact. Was windy, but still pleasant on the trails.

FYI, use @ before someone's name so it triggers an alert or hit the "reply" tab in their comment.

Thanks, You're too kind. I prefer a little facial hair to be honest. I ride my bike year round, although a little less when the magpies are swooping in spring time. I did 3hrs today as a matter of a fact. Was windy, but still pleasant on the trails.

FYI, use @ before someone's name so it triggers an alert or hit the "reply" tab in their comment.
Ah, got it about the ''reply'' :)

Plus the facial hair will keep your face warm. :)
I remember watching a video not too long ago regarding the swooping magpies, that was scary. :oops:

Latest posts

Back