Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovehurtme said:
Hi, I'm new. I like the site so far. From what I've read, no one is mean. I'm still feeling it out though.

ETA: I am too embarassed to keep my picture up. I feel like people are probably thinking mean things about me. I know, I have issues.

ive posted my picture, then taken it down a few days later loads of times due to similar reasons to yours.

Thanks Bluey. I hope it didn't sound like I was judging Nevermore. I come from a small town, that's why I said that.

Stella, thank you far sharing that. I feel less paranoid now. Posting pictures of yourself is hard.

lovehurtme said:
Thanks, well, if you know me, don't tell anyone the stuff I said here. I'd be so embarassed.

o nah I would never do that
lovehurtme said:
Thanks Bluey. I hope it didn't sound like I was judging Nevermore. I come from a small town, that's why I said that.

Stella, thank you far sharing that. I feel less paranoid now. Posting pictures of yourself is hard.

Yea I don't like putting pics up either, too self conscious i guess

stella said:
lovehurtme said:
Hi, I'm new. I like the site so far. From what I've read, no one is mean. I'm still feeling it out though.

ETA: I am too embarassed to keep my picture up. I feel like people are probably thinking mean things about me. I know, I have issues.

ive posted my picture, then taken it down a few days later loads of times due to similar reasons to yours.
I think thats my fault, SO SORWEE :(

Unacceptance, positive reinforcement is a necessary part of change and of life. We are our own worst critics. If there is something you do not like about yourself, before you change it, you should recognize what you do like about yourself. Since you can not see the good, you should let others tell you what is good about you. I am sure you are not as unattractive as you say you are.

by popular demand...
pics.jpg

Latest posts

Back