Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Cool man. You on a boat or something?

Yeah, that was out on Squam Lake in NH. That's the lake where On Golden Pond was filmed. The boat belonged to some (now ex) friends. Had my own boat for a little while just after that was taken, but had to give it up when I moved here.:(

LonelyDragon said:
... when I moved here.

NH to ND. It is always curious how that happens. It does at times but it just doesn't seem to common except for retired military but they tend to stay close to bases.

Minus said:
LonelyDragon said:
... when I moved here.

NH to ND. It is always curious how that happens. It does at times but it just doesn't seem to common except for retired military but they tend to stay close to bases.

Both of those moves (TX to NH and then NH to ND) were to be with women I met online. I gave up everything to start over with them each time. And look at what it's gotten me.:(

LonelyDragon said:
Minus said:
LonelyDragon said:
... when I moved here.

Both of those moves (TX to NH and then NH to ND) were to be with women I met online. I gave up everything to start over with them each time. And look at what it's gotten me.:(

This is why I always think its a bad idea to give everything up. A partner should be come apart of your life not your hole life. I have always thought that ppl that stop having friends or anything else cos there "in love" are stupid. I also think if you have other interests that take you away from your partner that there is moor of a chance that the relationship well work. After all you would appreciate the time you do spend together moor.

Just my thoughts tho :) You could get your self another boat. You do look happy there :)

Yeah, but boats are expensive. And there's nowhere near as many (or as nice) lakes here. I do have my car projects, but since things fell apart I have lost interest. I haven't been down to the shop in months to work on anything.

I know I'm stupid. But to me, my relationships take precedence over anything and everything in my life. That's just the way I am. When we were together (more than just being in the same house like now) I dedicated my life to her and her 4 kids. So very little time or money for things like a boat. Heck, I haven't even had my own running car in over a year. One person told me that if I gave up the shop (and the car and truck that I have down there which don't run) I could use the rent money to buy myself something to drive. But in reality it would go to other expenses.

someguy said:
Awesome t-shirt Dragon ;)

Thanks! That's from one of the earliest Pontiac Southern Nationals back in the '90s. I still have and still wear it. LoL

Here's a better pic of the shirt.

1995PSNF.jpg

I'm a big car nut. Especially Trans Ams and other GMs

Everyone are pretty good looking here :eek:

Stop looking so sad Squall, you have cool hair! (I'm losing hair).

evanescencefan91 said:
here's a picture of me while i was just fooling around with the camera

and forgive me ....emo pic :(

:)

You don't look like no Emo. You are very good looking.

You could smile tho :) Now me I have the geekiest smile in the world :D

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. remember a picture I showed you bluey? Pic of a blonde dude who looks exactly like you. Now you are almost similar:p

Oh geez i thought that was long gone
5.gif

BLUEY LOOK OUT THERES A KILLER BEHIND YOU.

Lol, I love looking at pictures and looking at the people in the background. Sometimes the things you see... :p

Anyway. Job interview in a few hours. I never thought I'd look good in a suit, but...am I pulling it off? I got it from a buddy, traded computer work for it. It needs to be tightened up a hair bit but hopefully it's passable for today...

View attachment 8

Attachments

• The_Suit.JPG
    The_Suit.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 108
lol thanks for the comments guys,

wow brian you look pretty snazzy in a suit :)

and bluey that is probably my facorite picture of you :D

Latest posts

Back