Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, that's a great photo cheaptrickfan!

I'm gonna post a proper picture here aswell when I get my new camera, whice should be next week. I expect you all to await this glorious moment with anticipation! Or not. ;)

Thanks, you guys! :D

I'll cop to feeling kind of sensitive about how I look since I just hit 40. :/

lookingup.jpg

i call this one looking up, because im looking up, and things are looking up.....kindof......i can also use this if im saying something to the poster above me, like "wat you talkn bout minus!?"

sunineye-1.jpg

and this is my eye, if you couldnt tell already.....

haha well I wish I was like your friend then.

Can I ask exactly how many pictures you have lol. You seem to have a never ending supply. I only have 3 :(

Oh and I love your guitar!

ExiledWays said:
This is the first photo I've posted that actually shows my face. It's nothing special, but I thought it was decent enough to put up here. :)

Cool! You look like a rock star :D

tal: Whoa, the third picture is awesome! I would love to have such a great picture of myself. The scenery is just epic. :)

lol thanks. Most of the time I'm disappointed with photos of me. I'm usually squinting into the sun or something.

ExiledWays said:
This is the first photo I've posted that actually shows my face. It's nothing special, but I thought it was decent enough to put up here. :)

That's such a cool photo!
Same goes for you, Tal and Luke_S

Everybody's wonderful :D

Latest posts

Back