Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.php

aww it didn't work :( epic fail :(

oh well just look at my pic on my profile here

Phyxi said:
Cool photo Brian! And six hours?!? Whoa :eek:

I recently dyed my hair a different colour other than black for the first time in four years.. lol. Here is the result... Don't mind the fact that it looks really emo, I just wanted to show my hair off! Lol!!

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/phyxiah/DSC06118.jpg

Wow, can we see some more pics? You look pretty, I like the snake bites.

cheaptrickfan said:
This is the side of my my kids seem to see a lot lately:

Grammar_bitch.jpg

I wouldn't mind being told off by someone with those eyes. I'd misbehave in the hope of being told off.

Nyktimos said:
cheaptrickfan said:
This is the side of my my kids seem to see a lot lately:

I wouldn't mind being told off by someone with those eyes. I'd misbehave in the hope of being told off.

Ha! "You're in trouble now!"

Actually what I'm usually telling my kids when they see this face is, "I'm going to count to three..."

That 1-2-3-Magic is awesome stuff.
:)

Phyxi said:

I recently dyed my hair a different colour other than black for the first time in four years.. lol. Here is the result... Don't mind the fact that it looks really emo, I just wanted to show my hair off! Lol!!

nice colour :)

i wanna see it as more purple though :p lol

Van Hooligan X said:
Phyxi said:

nice colour :)

i wanna see it as more purple though :p lol

Purple looks hot, but black hair and white skin FTMFW! :D

hey that's a pretty good pic cheaptrick fan

:D

omg

your hair looks great phixi you look very hot

:D

I was wondering where this thread got to!
Let me guess Estreen, your in front of the mirror in the bathroom? Nice photos. Always nice to put a face to a name :)

Who do I look like in this? I never thought I looked like someone till someone on facebook told me who I looked like. It's not exactly a who, it is not a real life person.
Picture8.jpg

Current shot taken tonight.
Photoon2009-09-19at1920.jpg

Thanks to my mum for these photos...
One afternoon after work, I kinda look happy lol
DSCF7859.jpg

lol, I don't like the glasses personally but I thought id get a photo and see how I look. They are my brothers. I do have to say it is a half decent photo.
DSC04332.jpg

Camping over the xmas break.
DSC02600.jpg

DSC02624.jpg

Me after a 25 mile 40 km bike ride.
DSC00777.jpg

Me in my room, hmmmmm.
DSC00019.jpg

And me on my moto, just leaving :D :D :D
DSC02045.jpg

That's a cool bike! Lookin' good in yer photos Samuel. =]

And yes, I was in le bathroom, using the mirror there to see how the shot would look like. =] At least it's not as bad as just holding it up and taking a picture of my reflection in the mirror itself. That's just plain lazy. =P Not to mention they usually don't come out as well. Lol.

LOL and I don't blame you for keeping your daughters away from me :p ( and this post will again remind you to keep them away from me lmao) :p

Latest posts

Back