Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taken last night at work-

work.jpg

Pretty happy with the picture except I think my smile isn't the best here.

whoa "get down" you're gorgeous. Anyone else think that 2nd pic looks like you have a goatee :)

Here's my face... I don't have many photos of myself. This one is from a couple of months back. I hadn't shaved properly, my hair was a little bit too Disney Channel, and my nose is too big, but... :(

IMG_7828resized.jpg

lmao@ too Disney.
err...you sorta look like a very young Hugh Jackman. And your nose isn't big at all. :p

All are handsome n Gorgeous (Too many to name all separately and I m all lazy to do that lol)

I demand an Eve pic now :p

sean_sean_sean_sean said:
Here's my face... I don't have many photos of myself. This one is from a couple of months back. I hadn't shaved properly, my hair was a little bit too Disney Channel, and my nose is too big, but... :(

IMG_7828resized.jpg

I don't know why you think you have a big nose. You would be someone I would pick out of a crowd to date. I am sure other girls feel the same way.

Nothing wrong with the nose, don't even notice it even after you point it out. You look fine, stop being so modest :p

Sanal said:
All are handsome n Gorgeous (Too many to name all separately and I m all lazy to do that lol)

I demand an Eve pic now :p

*scratches head*

Eve is floating around in this thread some place. :p

I suppose I need a more recent pic though. :club:

We'll see. :p

Jesse said:
Taken last night at work-

work.jpg

Pretty happy with the picture except I think my smile isn't the best here.

Mr. Handsome! :D Your smile is just fine :p

Hope you're well Jesse =)

*Hugs*

Latest posts

Back