Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great thread! Loved seeing everyone.
Here's a few of me...

In the limo at senior prom

View attachment 3
A dailybooth photo from just after Christmas '09

Attachments

• me laughing in limo.jpg
    me laughing in limo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 97
  • eyes - Copy.jpg
    eyes - Copy.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 62
Does anyone else secretly like the way they look? Like society puts so much pressure on 'hating' your look and thinking that you're not good enough, lol I think diffeneces in people make them unique and I like how every person looks different then the next and we don't all look the same. embrace your look! lol!! I feel like I should be ashamed to admit it but I think I can look cute sometimes even being 'fat'

Attachments

• 888.jpeg
    888.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 135
RebeccaSarah33 said:
Does anyone else secretly like the way they look? Like society puts so much pressure on 'hating' your look and thinking that you're not good enough, lol I think diffeneces in people make them unique and I like how every person looks different then the next and we don't all look the same. embrace your look! lol!! I feel like I should be ashamed to admit it but I think I can look cute sometimes even being 'fat'

I know exactly what you mean.

When i can be bothered to do myself up which isn't very often lol
bwcath1.gif

thought i'd go with the lonely theme.

Attachments

• DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    421.3 KB · Views: 97
haha its funny this thread....
And..there are loads of pretty faces here huh? are people around you BLIND?lol...why the heck you(uh..if its proper to say..we) feel lonely then?:p
I am in my avatar.so no need to attached a file here.

kimberleykat said:
And..there are loads of pretty faces here huh? are people around you BLIND?lol...why the heck you(uh..if its proper to say..we) feel lonely then?:p

Looks aren't the only factor that make or break. It's also a combination of mental illness & chemical imbalances. Also if you just suck at socializing.

idle said:
kimberleykat said:

Looks aren't the only factor that make or break. It's also a combination of mental illness & chemical imbalances. Also if you just suck at socializing.

I got it man..If I am not an geeky girl then thats also part of the reason why I registered here. I am mega lonely, usually. But I think I am ok at socializing..I am just a bit weird.
-kim

kimberleykat said:
idle said:
kimberleykat said:

I got it man..If I am not an geeky girl then thats also part of the reason why I registered here. I am mega lonely, usually. But I think I am ok at socializing..I am just a bit weird.
-kim

Weird isn't a bad thing though. It makes things interesting.

Ok, not really sure why I'm doing this, I'm really camera-shy and I don't usually go around posting pictures of me on the internet, but some of these I thought came out quite well, so I wanted to share them with the rest of gang.

I know I don't post here much, certainly not as much as I'd like, so I'm sure my name is alien to most of you around here these days, but I took the plunge and I look forward to your feedback.

They are all just random snapshots from last spring, the city in the wide views with me leaning on the lookout is Zagreb (Croatia's capital) and the top one and the bottom one are from my trip to the beautiful Croatian coastline (there are obviously many more pictures from that trip, but I thought these two came out the best).

I know these aren't exactly 'face' photos, but I still thought they'd make interesting viewing. Hopefully they did.

Those are some cool pics. You should find that "cool pics" thread floating around here somewhere and post 'em there! :D

----Steve

P.S. Lol wtf? Idle came back with a different account? Gotta give him props for perseverance, I guess?

Hey those are some great pics Wah they have so much atmosphere especially the black and white ones

I really like that colored one too
:)

ah sometime when you're comfortable you should show a pic of your face

you've got such a nice handsome face it's be great to see it

:)

Latest posts

Back