Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ loketron: LOL I don't think wanting to 'hug' me makes you a creep. XD Unless you meant something else LOL...
@ evanescencefan91: Thank-you. :)

Broken_Doll said:
@ loketron: LOL I don't think wanting to 'hug' me makes you a creep. XD Unless you meant something else LOL...
@ evanescencefan91: Thank-you. :)

maybe, maybe not? LOL just kidding
no actually, you just seemed down yesterday, so i thought you could use an internets hug ((((((((Broken_Doll))))))
have you ditched that ******* yet?

*Hugs*. I've just been feeling likecrap lately is all, feel slightly more normal today though... No, we've not broken up yet, we got into a fight on the phone after he told me what he'd done and he hung up on me. I'm waiting 'till he next decides to contact me (he's been travelling in the Phillipenes, he'll probably be in Australia soon, using Skype but no internet, got a Thai' SIM card but lost his phone/it got stolen, for some reason my anti-virus sftware won't let me download Skype etc. He's been gone since the 7th of December 2009), then I'll make up my mind as to what I'll do.

loketron said:
i knew it was iowa, just so no one thinks i think theres a state called oiaw?

There isn't? I thought it was up there next to the state of New England.

I might ask the question which I told you just now Minty...lol. Navs scarred me for lifetime now.

On the right... most recent picture that I could find.

Attachments

• n1096890057_30726569_96846.jpg
    n1096890057_30726569_96846.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 140
carcass rocks the stylish chin beard!

not even slightly fugly either. if I was a scene chick, i'd be all over you like french on froglegs! ;) /,,/

evanescencefan91 said:
haha looking fly suckaG

:)

ahh, most gracious of you to say! thank'e kindly!

speaking of being fly:

"yo i'm getting a tattoo, yeah i'm gettin ink done..."

jk!

Latest posts

Back