Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would totally go gay for him. I know you would too Brian

I usually don't post pics until I've been somewhere for awhile, but screw it...this is me.

P9030457.jpg

Attachments

• IMG00015-20101126-1558.jpg
    IMG00015-20101126-1558.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG00019-20101126-1559.jpg
    IMG00019-20101126-1559.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG00023-20101126-1601.jpg
    IMG00023-20101126-1601.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG00016-20101126-1558.jpg
    IMG00016-20101126-1558.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 40
suckaG said:
a guy at work brought in this ridiculously giant knife. he had to cut and re-sew his pocket to be able to even fit it in folded. he let me and my friend play with it :D

:cool:

He brought a knife to work . . . ?

suckaG said:
a guy at work brought in this ridiculously giant knife. he had to cut and re-sew his pocket to be able to even fit it in folded. he let me and my friend play with it :D

Looks so menacing :p!!!!!!
I like your hat :D

And You're PRETTY Callie :)

Brian said:
You know, he's a beautiful hunk of man meat, but has anyone else noticed that his facial expression never changes?
Lol. I'm right there with him on the neverchanging expression thing.

But my god @_@ He is a beautiful hunk of tasty meat.

suckaG said:

I loooove the last one. And the hat :cool:

Sheesh...everyone here is so hot. Especially the dude with the knife...I'm not gay, but if we were in prison...I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world sharing a cell with you hahahaha :p. What?! It pays to have a cellmate who's handy with a shank!

Tence: Gorgeous smile...very pretty...love the hair ;) stay classy!

Callie: Stunning green eyes. You seriously might have burned a few pixels on my screen with that stare. Very attractive.

I cant post my pic amongst these supermodels who missed their calling!!...Someone please post a picture of them mid-sneeze or mid-yawn where they look stupid so I can post my pic and not feel so fugly.

Aw come on. You know you want to post your pic :p

In any case, this is a picture of me sneezing:

funny-pictures-rabbit-is-about-to-h.jpg

Pretty ugly, I knooow :(

I got a hair cut weeks ago. This is the most recent pic of myself now:

Me_web.jpg

I need to shave. XD

Sean said:
He brought a knife to work . . . ?

yup! he is a hxc knife guy, trains all the time. the boss wasn't in this week, so we we made with the fun.

dramaqueen said:
Looks so menacing :p!!!!!!
I like your hat :D

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I loooove the last one. And the hat :cool:

thanks guys! :D:D:D

I also really like my hat.

grainofrice24 said:
Sheesh...everyone here is so hot. Especially the dude with the knife...I'm not gay, but if we were in prison...I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world sharing a cell with you hahahaha :p. What?! It pays to have a cellmate who's handy with a shank!

LMAO!!!

thanks man haha! if we ever end up in the don jail at the same time, i'll make sure it happens. you can make the pancakes, and i'll shank any sucka fool enough to try eating them! :p

Latest posts

Back