Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are all so brave to post your pics. It must be cathartic. I thank you for doing so because it proves that loneliness has nothing to do with your looks. I was thinking I'd like to post mine too, just as a way of saying "F you" to the world, that YES I feel lonely and YES I admit it. That I shouldn't be ashamed or that there is something wrong with me because of it. What's the worst that could happen? I am so glad I found this forum.

kaede said:
I think you are all so brave to post your pics. It must be cathartic. I thank you for doing so because it proves that loneliness has nothing to do with your looks. I was thinking I'd like to post mine too, just as a way of saying "F you" to the world, that YES I feel lonely and YES I admit it. That I shouldn't be ashamed or that there is something wrong with me because of it. What's the worst that could happen? I am so glad I found this forum.

yes, i feel the same way. the people here are living proof to the fact that loneliness has nothing to do with looks.

Picture4.jpg

Here's a picture of me. My teeth are crooked and I am fat.

ChiCowboy said:
*blushing* Thanks, dead.

I'm an old fart, suckaG. What is hXc?

i think it means hardcore but im not sure. if it is though, i agree. i wouldnt want to mess with you. you look like a badass, in a good way, lol.

Latest posts

Back