Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Lorre said:
jrz6na.jpg

Well, here's a pic of me [I'll let you guys figure out which one I am ;)].

As you can see I'm not very photogenic, but alas, it can't be helped. Believe me, I've tried!
What is this sexyness? Daamn. :p

:p Yay for half faces!

Edit: Hm, It's a bit silly to be posting a half-face. Maybe I'll get more "involved" on the forum when I get over my paranoia. :rolleyes:

apathy said:
:p Yay for half faces!

Edit: Hm, It's a bit silly to be posting a half-face. Maybe I'll get more "involved" on the forum when I get over my paranoia. :rolleyes:

No pressure.

MrBurns said:
Peter Lorre said:
Wow, thanks for all the kind words! Don't really know what to say, it makes me blush :D

Has good looking girlfriend, is a good looking guy! What you doing on here pete?

You can be lonely if you are in a relationship and looks have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Dude, you seriously couldn't find a better picture than that? I thought it was a joke at first, it was so small and dark. Haha.

MrBurns said:
Peter Lorre said:
Wow, thanks for all the kind words! Don't really know what to say, it makes me blush :D

Has good looking girlfriend, is a good looking guy! What you doing on here pete?

Well, she's my ex. We've been together for 3 years, and I still can't believe we broke up... but that's life for you.

There's plenty of reasons why I'm here, haven't really had the best months in my life recently and it just looked like a nice place with friendly people. God knows I needed a place like that.

blackwave said:
MrBurns said:
blackwave said:

You look like a cool guy wave.

Looks can be deceiving!

I agree, you do look cool. Love the beard man! :D

Can you guys issue a press release to the female population of my local area stating as much? :p

Peter Lorre said:
MrBurns said:
Peter Lorre said:

Well, she's my ex. We've been together for 3 years, and I still can't believe we broke up... but that's life for you.

There's plenty of reasons why I'm here, haven't really had the best months in my life recently and it just looked like a nice place with friendly people. God knows I needed a place like that.

blackwave said:
MrBurns said:
blackwave said:

You look like a cool guy wave.

Looks can be deceiving!

I agree, you do look cool. Love the beard man! :D

Sound mate, welcome anyway!

Wave,

With the dark (fatigue style) shirt, the beard, and the man clearly brandishing a weapon in the poster on your wall behind you,

I thought you were Fidel Castro for a quick second! :D

PS - The "finger pose" helped this impression too...lol

Latest posts

Back