Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

There are some very nice pics on this forum, ok, I am nervous to post this pic of me cause its not an updated pic, rather it was done a year ago by a photograher. Right now I am embarrsed to show an updated pic of me right now..Lol.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 113
SourGlow said:
I feel so ashamed to post after all of these pretty people -__-

You look beautiful. Especially with your 'wavy' hair.

And...Primero....I would kiss you. Like, in a man-to-man brotherly way, not sexually or anything.

No no. Not sexual at all. But you know, a good, quick kiss...a couple minutes or so.

And then maybe, you'd take me by the hand, and we'd take a friendly trot through a field of wildflowers, and roll around in the grass, and have a nice picnic on the hill, to talk about man stuff and definitely NOT express any romantic feelings or gaze in to eachother's eyes. Well, maybe just a little eye gazing. You have gorgeous eyes.

Oh dear. I'm doing it again.

Thanks guys... ehh :p

You both look beautiful Lynx and Cyberangel. I'd like to see a smile from Lynx though.
Amazing smile from Cyberangel makes the name truly fitting ^^

@ Sourglow
Wow girl u are beautiful, seriuosly. If I was a boy I would seriously consider dating you.

You got so much going for you, ur gorguos, extremly smart and I think ur a nice person. You go girl ;~D

Rofl Brian. Ill kiss him too in a brothery way xd (wary)

I agree with primero lynx should post smiling pix ^^

And nice pic angel :)

So who are you Kenny, Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? And why would you want to be either besides the latter getting to bang Angelina Jolie...oh never mind answered my own question. :D

:rolleyes2:

I guess you did find the fountain of youth. Thanks for ruining the end of the movie before it even comes out.

:p

I have a peeksure. *hides*

What are the chances that anyone on this board knows me... or that my picture can be found? or copied? or.... other awful, shameful things?

Latest posts

Back