Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i feel guilty for looking at all your pictures so.... heres mine.

paul22.jpg

an older one when i had a little more hair..
44106982.jpg

Paulo, looking sharp with both long and short hair... I don't really go for long hair on guys either, but I almost like the long hair shot better. (hello)

Heya guys, long time since I have been here!

Edit: decided it would be better not posting my battered face on the internet

Spent abit of time in AandE

Been drunken fighting and broke my nose in the process. :D

dude, most of you *No need for insults* dont belong in this forum..

theres NO exuse for you of being lonely.. because 90% of you guys look great

Hijacc said:

lol Your hair looks almost identical to what mine looked like back when I had my long hair, even the colour, it went from natural to purple, to blue and finally to black, i think mine was a tad longer at the sides though. :D

I'm growing mine out again but i've got a LONG way to go until I get back to my original length :(

FINALLY found a haircut I like. I've been getting a 'High Fade' at the barber, which basically fades your hair in from the bottom up and you can designate a length on top. It's like a crew cut without being so short and weird looking on me. Then, I bought some 'hair wax', and I can now look 'Fly' without looking shaggy. Or at least I think so.

The 'Shave it all down to a uniform, quarter inch length' cut was easy to maintain, but honestly it was making me look really young and sort of goofy. I tried a crew cut but it disagrees with the shape of my head. This is a nice compromise and still easy to maintain.

Then again, I must reiterate my prior comments, that everybody looks fly, when they wear a suit and tie.

t5t7pt.jpg

Latest posts

Back