Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of me pondering something.

ponderingll.jpg

I bet you were thinking about something very deep. I can see it in your eyes. An epic beard of an epic man. Nice face. :)

Yay, another person with a beard, and from Arizona! I think I'm pretty average, and the photo above is probably the best photo that's ever been taken of me- it was taken with a friend's very high quality camera. :)

"It's only a good picture of me because it was a high quality camera, that was able to get a clear shot of me"

... That's not narcissitic at all :p

I wasn't trying to sound narcissistic. :( I was trying to say that I think the picture makes me appear much better than I feel I look. I don't really think too highly of my appearance.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
undone (._.) said:

ponderingll.jpg

This picture must be seen again. HANDSUM. Best male glasses pic I've ever seen too. O.O

I must agree with this statement. If you were a little older and a little closer.......
well, I'm just an old lady talking so just ignore my ramblings :D

Callie said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
undone (._.) said:

ponderingll.jpg

This picture must be seen again. HANDSUM. Best male glasses pic I've ever seen too. O.O

I must agree with this statement. If you were a little older and a little closer.......
well, I'm just an old lady talking so just ignore my ramblings :D

Psh, whatever (d) Sexy lady is what'cha are.

Limlim said:
My god, it's making me consider switching teams. :O

Not until after we have fun time in the kitchen (D)

Latest posts

Back