Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
condemnedsoul666 said:
I can't show you my face as i usually keep it in a box at night and i seem to have lost the key for it.....

Oh come on. I posted mine in here, so it's not like you'll scare anyone since I didn't

Is it cheating when you are married to her as well, Liley?

Ahh. Paris. Taken right in front of the arch de triumph.

One of our trips together. I miss him. Can't wait to see him on the 31st, it's hard to be alone in this house.

Helps if I attach the photo :p

Attachments

• DSC04534.JPG
    DSC04534.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 44
^^^That's pretty cool. :)

I speak Russian myself.. been all over Scandinavia and former soviet republics. ...so I'm a bit more northern-oriented when it comes to travel and everything, I guess. :p

Badjedidude said:
^^^That's pretty cool. :)

I speak Russian myself.. been all over Scandinavia and former soviet republics. ...so I'm a bit more northern-oriented when it comes to travel and everything, I guess. :p

I would love to travel this region. Algeria is my second home, it can't be replaced in my heart, but I love to travel other cultures. We spent some time in europe two months ago. I'm not a fan of France, but it was a nice trip. We were able to travel to travel 5 countries this last time. Of course, it seems everyone speaks English in Europe, so it's hardly culture shock.

Latest posts

Back