Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meekthoughts said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
rob.jpg

(wary)

pretty~ (goo)

SpectacledScienceCat said:
Hi. New.

Took off my glasses because they like to reflect things.

Can't decide whether I liked your eyes more or your glasses more. :p (Darn IO, I admit glasses are moe)
Welcome to the forum!

condemnedsoul666 said:
Kylar said:
This would be my girlfriend and I =]

andrew.jpg

Marshall.....?

^Hahaha, I thought the same thing condemnedsoul. xD;; But on a closer look, no. How did you pull off that pose so comfortably. :O

Him, his girlfriend, and I all blues dance. That is how he pulled it off so easily, and I intend to be the one getting dipped at least once this Friday at the Halloween blues thing!

Tra la la I don't need a face. I had over two hundred thousand views on flickr and I hardly ever showed my face...thats probably the only post I'll make here...he he :rolleyes:

annik said:
Tra la la I don't need a face. I had over two hundred thousand views on flickr and I hardly ever showed my face...thats probably the only post I'll make here...he he :rolleyes:

I request half a face, then.

IgnoredOne said:
annik said:

NO! my face is like a nude scene it only comes out if its artistic or integral to the plot. Here it will be neither.

honeysuckle posted again.

Look at his face *points down* its stunning...

annik said:
IgnoredOne said:
annik said:

NO! my face is like a nude scene it only comes out if its artistic or integral to the plot. Here it will be neither.

honeysuckle posted again.

Look at his face *points down* its stunning...

FAAAAACE!!!! (goo)

I don't believe you. Judging by the angle of the sun and given the current rate of universal expansion, I'd say this picture was taken 43 years into the future!

First: Way too many comments and not enough pics in this thread. If people didn't comment spam this thread would not have been so bad.

When I tried to take this photo I got depressed. I really let myself turn to honeysuckle, lost too much bodyweight thus my face is too gaunt, from not going out in the sun for a prolonged period my eyes have dark circles, I developed a large pimple between my lip and nose, etc. Also I was wearing a hoodie for too long, messing up my hair. I really look like a heroin addict, but sadly I am straight edge so I cannot hide behind that excuse.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is an earlier photo from summer when I look way better, except for my poor neck posture and hunched shoulders.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also I took the photos in a different manner, in the heroin first photo I stook my hands out, in the summer one I snapped a picture of my reflection, perhaps that has an effect as well.

Thomas, is this how you hide? :O You look great!

Machus, I do agree that having so many comments sort of ruins the fluidity of the thread, but it helps people feel more accepted/welcome rather than just posting pictures and not talking about it. By the way, your second shot with the glasses makes you look more handsome. :) If you need to wear them, wear them! And so you won't criticize my comment post...

Snapshot_20111023.jpg

I had to click my mouse to take a snapshot from my webcam so my shoulders are way up there. >__>;; I also notice I always have the same expression... no matter how many takes I try.

i actually disagree that this thread makes people feel welcomed and such. i don't really see the point of it at all. but whatever.

annik said:
i actually disagree that this thread makes people feel welcomed and such. i don't really see the point of it at all. but whatever.

Mmm, perhaps I didn't word myself correctly. I do think it's beneficial for those who are self conscious about their appearance, or something like that... never was very good at putting thoughts into words. Anyways we all have differing opinions, which is fine. ^_^

meekthoughts said:
annik said:

Mmm, perhaps I didn't word myself correctly. I do think it's beneficial for those who are self conscious about their appearance, or something like that... never was very good at putting thoughts into words. Anyways we all have differing opinions, which is fine. ^_^

Just wanted to say that wasn't personal towards you :) I mean I see your point too but its not how I see it. Anyway I'll now go back to just ignoring the hell out of this thread.

oh dear :( Thank you, but I promise I look really dorky if I'm not pulling the serious! I'm very self concious of myself, dunno why :(

I don't think many people where I am seem to share these opinions either =x

Meek, you look really happy and blissful and wise in this picture :D

Meh.. since I've posted in the silly faces thread, guess I might as well post a normal one.
justapic2.jpg

Cheers.

Also, @SSCat, Goo refers to a smiley from the chatrooms.. it's used by the girls here when they really like something :p It's not at all related to any slimey substance or other type of "goo" you might think of.

Vagrant Legacy said:
Meh.. since I've posted in the silly faces thread, guess I might as well post a normal one.
justapic2.jpg

Cheers.

Also, @SSCat, Goo refers to a smiley from the chatrooms.. it's used by the girls here when they really like something :p It's not at all related to any slimey substance or other type of "goo" you might think of.

Hot (yum)

Latest posts

Back