Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7027_133232245591_746045591_2668630_2544584_n.jpg

KEYS!

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Syber Tiger said:
lol

crow,why all the pics u put up the half of the girls boobs is showing,

nice pic tho

That's becuase if I post her full boobs. it won't be right.lmao

Trust me - that one is nearly as bad. :club:

I'm particpating in the lets see the bedroom as Video requested
And there's no BOOBIES in this pic :p
*removed

MUST you continue to post that crap? No one wants to see it and we're getting complaints. You need to stop posting such honeysuckle.

I dont belive the love of my life is crap or honeysuckle....
She's a very beautiful person inside and out.

I have no guilt or shame for loving her...and why should I?

I can go on and on about all the stupid honeysuckle and childish non sense people post
on this thread alone...but I dont. All things consider.

That's wonderful you think that about her. But this isnt the asses and boobs thread. It's the faces thread. Again, there are complaints. Stop posting the risque' pics.

Really...sexiness is crap??? when did that happen?
Pepple might not like it...but it is the truth...my truth, my life.

Just becuase i dont wannna hang myself, feel miserable and like honeysuckle...we're bad?
It's normal and acceptiable post threads about how crappy life is and complain?

can I askes who's complining. I Am guessing some ugly ass fat ***** with poor self esteem
self image issues and hatred?
Just asking who the accusers are.

I'm not ashame of our daughter either. She's beautiful just like her mother.
* pics deleted for being inappropriate*

EveWasFramed said:
That's wonderful you think that about her. But this isnt the asses and boobs thread. It's the faces thread. Again, there are complaints. Stop posting the risque' pics.

Trust me to be asleep when the risque pics are being passed around! XD

Anyway, I've been trying to grow a moustache for charity for nearly 3 weeks now and I'm semi-tempted to put the results up. I have the most pathetic moustache out of all the other guys who have been doing it too, lol :p

Weird thing is, my cheek and neck hair grows much, much faster, about 3-4 times as fast. Would there be any interest in seeing some rather sad TSM lip fluffage? I'll need telling in advance whether "werewolf style" with the rest of the cheek hair is desired :D

My asian friend is doing no shave November. I saw an update picture today. He looks exactly the same as before. At least you're growing something. :)

Okay, I'll be putting a pic up tonight hopefully. I can tell you now that you're going to be disappointed though, I think I'll have to use full zoom to capture the fuzz, heheheh :p

Equinox said:
Show it all! :D

You should be careful with what you say in this thread Equinox, a fella might get the wrong idea and end up like LC! ;)

Latest posts

Back