Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
All my old pics have been removed, so here ya go....
Don't judge me, I'm hairy :(

hair.jpg

Why does Cousin It always miss out on the family photo????

imageyfj.jpg

Wednesday scares me :(

She's Kat Harvey, too :p

Peter Lorre said:
So many ALL 'hotties'. Great pics! :cool:

Excuse me, sir, but you're only allowed to think Floffy is hot. And if you keep this up, I'll definitely take her from you. :cool:

There are a lot of beautiful people on ALLf!!! :)

I do not know why, but I always miss the pictures that are temporarily put up like Barbaloot, Tangerinedream, etc. :(

Any second chances???

Thank you, although i'm not sure i will leave the picture there... i gueess those who wanted to see me have had enought time to do so...i also share alot of personnal stuff here, wouldnt want anyone i know finding out my true identity lol

DreamerDeceiver said:
It's nice to see you, whispers. I must congratulate you on overcoming that shyness. :)

Bones said:
There are a lot of beautiful people on ALLf!!! :)

I do not know why, but I always miss the pictures that are temporarily put up like Barbaloot, Tangerinedream, etc. :(

Any second chances???

lol Since you asked so nicely, for a short time, here you are:

redheadagainredux.jpg

Ledia, you're so sweet, aaaaand you're easy on the eyes yourself! xoxox

It's weird though. I look completely different in every single photo. A friend said that IRL I am a compendium of them all though. lol Strange.

- You look wonderful Tangerinedream
- What if I asked for a phone number
- Would I get that too :p
- Since you like to dance, we could go dancing together ;)
- Unless you want every guy in the world calling you, you should provide that phone number by a PM to me :D

- Thank you very much for reposting your picture
- I really appreciate it
- You are beautiful Tangerinedream. :)

Edit: It was Whispers who said she loves to go dancing - She is beautiful (& a great person) too - I am getting everyone mixed up - LOL

Bones said:
- You look wonderful Tangerinedream
- What if I asked for a phone number
- Would I get that too :p
- Since you like to dance, we could go dancing together ;)
- Unless you want every guy in the world calling you, you should provide that phone number by a PM to me :D

- Thank you very much for reposting your picture
- I really appreciate it
- You are beautiful Tangerinedream. :)

Edit: It was Whispers who said she loves to go dancing - She is beautiful (& a great person) too - I am getting everyone mixed up - LOL

lol Thank you for the compliment and the offer, but I generally do not dance in public anymore, although I dance around the house all the time. :D

Latest posts

Back