Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
563712_10200232708079806_2025075920_n.jpg

Lua said:
Could it be that you saw Jurassic Park on German TV lately, too?
It's a dinosaur... can't get much more awesome than that!
Well, maybe with a cavegirl furkini and a saber-toothed tiger... oh, nevermind. :p

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
foreverrray said:
Eek. Bit scary but thought I'd join in and add my face to this thread as I'm new...

2u924xv.jpg

Not scary at all. You look fine :) Welcome to the site, and hope you're having a good New Year!! :D

thanks, hope you're having a good new year too!

Barbaloot said:
Very pretty, forever. :)

:x thank you!

Seosa said:
foreverrray said:
Eek. Bit scary but thought I'd join in and add my face to this thread as I'm new...

2u924xv.jpg

Not gonna lie, and I'm sorry for sounding crude, but I definitely would.

O.O lol, wow. um. thank you!

Woz said:
Seosa said:
foreverrray said:

2u924xv.jpg

Lol I have to second that, sorry :p

O.O did not expect this kind of response. thank you very much! i don't think i've ever had so many compliments lol

painter said:
Oh you silly boys.

Here's me touching a horse xD

4ComR.jpg

cuuuute! :3

ajdass1 said:
Obviously not sorry enough to refrain from said crudity :rolleyes2:

But your hair is awesome Ray :O

And Painter's Radio I will be very disappointed if the next picture you post isn't one of you having mounted the horse and started riding it off into the distance with the horse's owner in hot pursuit.

thank you :)

Veruca said:
Foreverray - you're lovely :)

well, thanks :)

The Good Citizen said:
Woz said:
Seosa said:
foreverrray said:

Lol I have to second that, sorry :p

Lol you were always going to get a bit of grief off someone Seosa.

Personally I would say maybe people wait until foreverrray expressed offence herself before taking offence on her behalf. She may have just giggled and took it in the lighthearted manner it was probably intended. I think though maybe the idea of the thread is to encourage people to have the confidence to show their faces and so overtly forward responses like that might discourage the more timid from showing themselves if it turns into a rate-my-face-perv-fest-thread.

I know you didn't intend any malice though Seosa. ;)

I have to say, I never expected my face to cause so much controversy O__O I was in no way offended by what was said, if anything I was actually genuinely flattered, I don't exactly get comments like that very often!

Woz said:
Seosa said:
That's exactly it Woz, what me & you said was intended as a compliment for fucks sake! Some uptight ******* clearly can't tell.

I'm not sure if forever has seen it but i'm sure she would have known lol. I dunno if i've missed anything.

I don't really know what's gone off here :s but for the record I did get that it was a compliment and took it as such.

foreverrray said:
I have to say, I never expected my face to cause so much controversy O__O
This is what usually happens with pictures of women on the internets
But hey, at least now you know everyone thinks you're lovely :p

Also I first thought the horses in painters picture were cows ._.
The farmland is getting to me...

IMG_7590.jpg

MeonPatioBench.jpg

Now..this is a question for moderators, am I allowed to post a photo of how I wish I looked?

Iceman, you are so handsome! Not even close to being unattractive, let alone ugly as you've described before.

You are a very good looking man :)

Iceman1978 said:
IMG_7590.jpg

MeonPatioBench.jpg

Now..this is a question for moderators, am I allowed to post a photo of how I wish I looked?

See, you're not ugly and other members think the same too, Iceman.

Iceman1978 said:
IMG_7590.jpg

MeonPatioBench.jpg

Iceman, you're totally cool looking. You look like some secret agent or action hero. Mate, you have absolutely nothing to worry about concerning your looks. You're a very handsome man.

Cheers bro :)

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I really appreciate it, and it's helped make me feel better from where I was at yesterday.

Oftentimes I wish I could have the ability to read minds. I would wonder what women are thinking.

Badjedidude said:
ICE ARE YOU DUKE NUKEM??

You look badass, man.

Pretty sure I say that every time you post a pic. :cool:

Yeah, I think you said that before. I had to look up who Duke Nukem was.

I actually dressed as Duke Nukem for Halloween one year.

Iceman1978 said:
Halloween 2012. I've gained a little bit of weight.

Look at that. Iceman? Seriously. Stop worrying about your looks now - that's it. That has got to be it lol. I do not see "extra weight". Nor do I see ugly. I see a totally normal guy with good looks and a desirable figure to women out there, I mean - are you even looking at yourself here? Lol. And it's clear that the lady next to you in the picture was enjoying it just standing next to you. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Iceman1978 said:
Halloween 2012. I've gained a little bit of weight.

Look at that. Iceman? Seriously. Stop worrying about your looks now - that's it. That has got to be it lol. I do not see "extra weight". Nor do I see ugly. I see a totally normal guy with good looks and a desirable figure to women out there, I mean - are you even looking at yourself here? Lol. And it's clear that the lady next to you in the picture was enjoying it just standing next to you. :)

This. :D

And any weight gain has to be in reference to those muscles which I highly doubt any woman is going to complain about ;)

Latest posts

Back