Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know it's a habit on these forums for people to call homely and unattractive people good looking to help them feel better. It's not a practice I follow since I am a pretty shallow individual (I don't go out of my way to call them ugly mind you, I just refuse to comment). So by saying this I want you to understand that I mean it when I say you really don't look unattractive iceman. I honestly don't know what the people who called you ugly were talking about when they said that. I would suspect they had ulterior motives for saying such, like having a vested interest in making you think you were unattractive.

Limlim said:
I would suspect they had ulterior motives for saying such, like having a vested interest in making you think you were unattractive.

Yup. Or if they're men, could just be jealousy that you're better looking than them and in order to mess with you, they tell you that you're ugly. Which is obviously untrue.

Hoffy said:
ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
My GOD, people!!!! I went through this thread for like an hour just looking at you guys and girls, and I did not see one ugly person. I came to a conclusion a long time ago, and that is that people look EXACTLY like their personalities. If you see some guy that looks like a dick, chances are he's a dick. If you see some girl that has ***** written all over her face, well then, chances are that is what she is. And the same at the other end of the spectrum. If you see someone and your first impression is, "hey, he/she looks like a really cool cat!" then chances are that's exactly what they are.

But do you know what I saw looking at all of your pictures? I saw a bunch of introspective good people. People with good souls, and people who you can see in their eyes, are trying to figure themselves out. I didn't see any cocky, arrogant pictures. I didn't see anyone looking morose or feeling overly sorry for themselves, either. I saw good souls, and good looking people. Cool looking people. People that I would want to meet at parties and stir up a conversation with about whatever. Not a bunch of intimidating ********, or even worse, plastic people. Just down to Earth good souls. Its all in the eyes, folks. It's all in the eyes. Good for you. It's good to know I'm here with a great bunch of cool looking cats. :)

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_26_PM_4.jpg

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_25_PM_2.jpg
Dog The Bounty Hunter?

Haha, they sell them in chip shops where I live. I'd order some but I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Moe said:

Is it you on the left or right?
Ok, just kidding, I like your feathers though.
OK OK OK Calm down, sorry, I'm a little drunk I admit.

Though you do have the whole "just take the picture and get it over with already" look going on there, the one I always have when people try to take a picture of me.
I never look good in pictures ._.
Didn't you just register today though? Kudos to you for getting your pic down already, I've yet to upload one of my own, don't wanna force the women and children on a sprint to the nearest bombshelter in a fit of pure terror, you know?
I hate it when that happens.

Yes, I'm the non-feathered one in the picture. And I wasn't trying to get the picture over with. I just usually don't smile in pictures.

I love macaws. I like cockatoos too. I'd love to own a bird, but considering that I have a cat, I don't think it would be feasible.

ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:
I would suspect they had ulterior motives for saying such, like having a vested interest in making you think you were unattractive.

Yup. Or if they're men, could just be jealousy that you're better looking than them and in order to mess with you, they tell you that you're ugly. Which is obviously untrue.

The one who told me I looked like Beavis was a man at a church I used to go to.

Iceman1978 said:
I love macaws. I like cockatoos too. I'd love to own a bird, but considering that I have a cat, I don't think it would be feasible.

ladyforsaken said:
Limlim said:

The one who told me I looked like Beavis was a man at a church I used to go to.

I've heard that Macaws live for so long that some people have to will them to others when they pass away. Not sure how true it is though.

Iceman's concept of ugly is distorted. I would stop calling yourself that. It's like going to Somalia then complaining about your life to the locals.

Latest posts

Back