Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that was alot of pictures. Lots of good looking people in here. This whole forum is impressive. I can't say I've ever seen such a community elsewhere in the net.

Limlim said:
Wait, when did Veruca get hot? People keep sneaking honeysuckle like that in here without telling me! You're all taking advantage of my neglect!

Lol, thanks for the compliment Limlim :)

Unwanted94, HumanZ, Scotsman, Drew88 - looking good you guys! :D

Okay, I'm not ready to break your PC's with my picture, but here's my 360 Avatar, which is modelled on me and about how I see myself anyway, more or less.

Oh, and a note on the white suit, I'd wear a black/grey one but this was free on Xbox live and I don't see the point in spending real money on virtual clothes.

Xboxav.jpg

Something different anyway, isn't it?

Strawberries don't have shells :p

"Today on 'cooking for creeps wearing dresses', we show you how to carve strawberries into miniature limbs, arteries and organs, to really creep your guests out when you serve your fruit salad at dinner"

painter said:
Strawberries don't have shells :p

"Today on 'cooking for creeps wearing dresses', we show you how to carve strawberries into miniature limbs, arteries and organs, to really creep your guests out when you serve your fruit salad at dinner"

I thought they were strawberries too at first. Its funnier to think of them as nuts though. Makes it all the more strange.

Edward W said:
Okay, I'm not ready to break your PC's with my picture, but here's my 360 Avatar, which is modelled on me and about how I see myself anyway, more or less.

Oh, and a note on the white suit, I'd wear a black/grey one but this was free on Xbox live and I don't see the point in spending real money on virtual clothes.

Xboxav.jpg

Something different anyway, isn't it?

Nice one, Edward! Looks quite real!

painter said:
Older one of me I found.

ovV6ZaD.jpg

That's right!! That's my mask!! :p

Latest posts

Back