Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xaero said:
Me at work

942500_387487984698713_115370693_n.jpg

Looking good. A few people liked my shirt. It's really easy to buy off the Internet if you do a search for Da Vinci Rock Man. I'm big into guitar hence the shirt.

Okay. I was chatting with Sigma and came to a point where I couldn't decide whether he looks better with his hair down, or his hair back. To me, he looks good whichever way, of course but then since he asked, I guess it would be of no harm getting some input from you awesome people.

Of course, he thought it was weird to do this and wasn't going to. But I'm curious so I'm gonna do it anyway.

So which is better? Hair down.. or hair back? :)

33axuvs.jpg
2n9w4ub.jpg

Left image looks like a helmet, right image looks like sonic, chop it short and it'll look cool.

He's at that awkward stage where hair is both too long and too short. If his hair grows out long enough he can wrap it up like I do on occasions that call for short hair, and keep it out when he wants to score with the ladies. Or at least, with more of them than I do.

ladyforsaken said:
Okay. I was chatting with Sigma and came to a point where I couldn't decide whether he looks better with his hair down, or his hair back. To me, he looks good whichever way, of course but then since he asked, I guess it would be of no harm getting some input from you awesome people.

Of course, he thought it was weird to do this and wasn't going to. But I'm curious so I'm gonna do it anyway.

So which is better? Hair down.. or hair back? :)

33axuvs.jpg
2n9w4ub.jpg
hair back!

9006 said:
This name is awesome, "Andromeda", it's my favorite galaxy, and ultimately, one that's gonna destroy us all

I bet the Sun will go red giant before that happens.

Speaking of hair, no idea wtf mine's doing here:

966288_10151675017816495_319867768_o.jpg

468953_10151675017801495_1254370492_o.jpg

It's so uncontrollable.

painter said:
9006 said:
This name is awesome, "Andromeda", it's my favorite galaxy, and ultimately, one that's gonna destroy us all

Speaking of hair, no idea wtf mine's doing here:

966288_10151675017816495_319867768_o.jpg

468953_10151675017801495_1254370492_o.jpg

It's so uncontrollable.

its gone with the wind fabulous.

painter said:

Yes it will, by around a billion years. But it just means if we live until then, we would have to find alternate galaxies to colonise, our own would be out of the question.

Painter, your hair looks stubborn!

9006 said:
Left image looks like a helmet, right image looks like sonic, chop it short and it'll look cool.
Rosebolt said:
Hair down, definately.
Dissident said:
He's at that awkward stage where hair is both too long and too short. If his hair grows out long enough he can wrap it up like I do on occasions that call for short hair, and keep it out when he wants to score with the ladies. Or at least, with more of them than I do.
Peaches said:
hair back!

Okay, interesting. Not sure if Sigma would do anything with his hair. I think there are days he could go with the hair down.. and days where the hair back would suit. Either way, I think he looks bad ass.

ladyforsaken said:
Hmm.. you kinda remind me of Scotsman now. :p

I'll put some sunglasses on next time, but the PR people just wanted us all without them for the poster shot.

Latest posts

Back