Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
*Sammy* said:
Aww all the other woman so pretty makes me feel ugly as hell ha ha... you pretty bitches! :p

I agree! I mean, I agree - as in my sentiments exactly. :\

I've seen what you look like and you are beautiful inside and out. So none of this rubbish :p

You guys are all so brave putting your pictures up, maybe one day for me lol

Littlesecret said:
ladyforsaken said:
*Sammy* said:
Aww all the other woman so pretty makes me feel ugly as hell ha ha... you pretty bitches! :p

I agree! I mean, I agree - as in my sentiments exactly. :\

I've seen what you look like and you are beautiful inside and out. So none of this rubbish :p

You guys are all so brave putting your pictures up, maybe one day for me lol

You should! You're very pretty :D

ladyforsaken said:

Thank you (they should really have a blushing emoticon) I don't think I could do it, if i posted it my anixety would ride me to the moon.

Littlesecret said:
ladyforsaken said:

Thank you (they should really have a blushing emoticon) I don't think I could do it, if i posted it my anixety would ride me to the moon.

Well take your time, but I'm sure you're worrying over nothing... and I'm sure others would agree you're beautiful. :)

*Sammy* said:
Right fresia it, the boy next to me is my lil brother if you dont wanna go blind look away now...

263331_455727464518366_1001096007_n.jpg

See i warned you i am fat and ugly xD

You look fine to me ^^
Also, I love the glasses :D

*Sammy* said:
Right fresia it, the boy next to me is my lil brother if you dont wanna go blind look away now...

I think you look lovely, like I've said to quite a few people on here there is no need to be so self-depreciating.
I've read a few of your posts and you seem lovely inside and out :)

Littlesecret said:
I think you look lovely, like I've said to quite a few people on here there is no need to be so self-depreciating.
I've read a few of your posts and you seem lovely inside and out :)

Well honestly thank you very much, i am not good at taking compliments all i want to do is make a bad sarcastic comment but i am trying to resist it

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Likewise!

Likewise! (But not that you're pretty, Mike, I meant, good looking!)

*Sammy* said:

Sammy dear, you're not fat and ugly. People who think that are shallow-minded people. You and your brother both look very sweet. Nice to finally see you!

*Sammy* said:

I don't think you're ugly at all! Please stop trying to convince us otherwise, ok?
You actually look like an old friend I had back in the 11th grade. She wore contacts though.
When you say you'll take a better pic of the glasses, I hope you mean a pic with you wearing the glasses and not just the glasses themselves. :p

Littlesecret said:
HumanZ said:
Happy Easter. Wait what.

3005udh.jpg

147 mornings behind, 108 left.

Where are you? The background looks nice.

Would also like to know where you're stationed.

xninjaguyx said:
I don't think you're ugly at all! Please stop trying to convince us otherwise, ok?
You actually look like an old friend I had back in the 11th grade. She wore contacts though.
When you say you'll take a better pic of the glasses, I hope you mean a pic with you wearing the glasses and not just the glasses themselves. :p

Lmao, i was planning on putting them on a teddy bear and taking a close up. **** you got me!

*Sammy* said:
xninjaguyx said:

Lmao, i was planning on putting them on a teddy bear and taking a close up. **** you got me!

Sly. I doubt the bear will do them justice.

Latest posts

Back