Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountainvista said:
It's been a while...

crazyeyes_zps758dfd89.jpg

For a short time only. haha

Ledia said:

Lovely pictures, and lovely glasses ^^

Well I'm not trawling through 700 pages to see what everyone looks like but from what I've seen we have a lot of attractive people here.

I have nothing against showing my face to everybody but I generally like to keep myself as anonymous as possible online. If anyone wants to see my mug, just reply to this and I'll PM you a link, then you can mock/seduce (its one or the other right?) me publicly as much as you like. :p

Runciter said:
Well I'm not trawling through 700 pages to see what everyone looks like but from what I've seen we have a lot of attractive people here.

I have nothing against showing my face to everybody but I generally like to keep myself as anonymous as possible online. If anyone wants to see my mug, just reply to this and I'll PM you a link, then you can mock/seduce (its one or the other right?) me publicly as much as you like. :p

Okay, I'm replying to this. :D

Ladyforsaken said:
Okay, I'm replying to this. :D

PM sent with two images. They're a couple of years old but the only real change is I am now somewhat bearded. I would of course appreciate it if you refrained from posting them publicly. Feel free to comment, ridicule or attempt to seduce me in this thread... :p

Runciter said:
PM sent with two images. They're a couple of years old but the only real change is I am now somewhat bearded. I would of course appreciate it if you refrained from posting them publicly. Feel free to comment, ridicule or attempt to seduce me in this thread... :p

No worries, I would totally understand the privacy as I too, have yet to post up a picture! For similar privacy reasons.

And dudeeeeeee. There is nothing to ridicule about. Seriously. Like I said though, some ladies might go with the seduce option there. You look good. :)

Now I kinda wonder how "bearded" looks like... hmmm. You'd probably look older then.

ladyforsaken said:
And dudeeeeeee. There is nothing to ridicule about.

Don't worry, I only really said that in jest. I learnt from a young age not to care what others think about the way I look. I'm happy with my looks and that's all that matters.

Maybe I'll take a shot with the beard soon, it'd be interesting to see which people prefer. Not that it'll make a difference, I love my face fluff and it is being removed for no woman. :cool:

^Good for you.

And I'd be interested to see what bearded one looks like! This is like some experiment or something. :p

ladyforsaken said:
And I'd be interested to see what bearded one looks like! This is like some experiment or something. :p

I have a better idea. I tend to let my beard grow for a week or so and then trim it down to stubble, I'm due for one of these now (what with the hot weather) and being a child trapped in a mans body I enjoy shaving patterns into it for fun!

My favorite so far was shaving the left side of my 'tash and the right side of my beard, it looked hilarious. Maybe we should start a weekly poll where people can vote for their preferred pattern? :p

The official Runciter, beard of many patterns thread. Coming soon, only on A.L.L.

ladyforsaken said:
^Lol.. I never knew one could have so much fun with their facial hair. :p

It's not the only hair I have fun with but I'll say no more for fear of turning this thread into some kind of surrealist, x-rated freak-show. :p

Yes, sometimes I have the mental age of a 12 year old.

Runciter said:
ladyforsaken said:
^Lol.. I never knew one could have so much fun with their facial hair. :p

It's not the only hair I have fun with but I'll say no more for fear of turning this thread into some kind of surrealist, x-rated freak-show. :p

Yes, sometimes I have the mental age of a 12 year old.

Don't we all... but please don't post any pictures of your todger topiary - I have trouble sleeping as is :p

user 130057 said:
Don't we all... but please don't post any pictures of your todger topiary - I have trouble sleeping as is :p

Are you sure a nice Freddy Krueger design wouldn't help? If that doesn't give you nightmares I don't know what will :p

Latest posts

Back