Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how so many long time members have never put up a photo.

+1, Peaches. I was thinking of a Borat 'hand relief' comment... that wouldn't go down well.

Peaches, you are beautiful. Finally get to see you, after all this while. You've a lovely smile. :)

Gracie, you like the revealing eyes only because you are doing the same in your avatar! Just come out and show you. You and Scotty both, like to tease.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches, you are beautiful. Finally get to see you, after all this while. You've a lovely smile. :)

Gracie, you like the revealing eyes only because you are doing the same in your avatar! Just come out and show you. You and Scotty both, like to tease.

Nah I don't want to make anyone ill lol!

GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:

Oh making people Ill is left to me is it? You and LadyF are forming an alliance here, I can sense it.

Scotsman said:
GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:

Oh making people Ill is left to me is it? You and LadyF are forming an alliance here, I can sense it.

Haha...yes I do need to get Ladyf on my side :D

I will do it if Scotty does it! But I reckon he won't so I am off the hook :p

GraceBlossom said:
Scotsman said:
GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:

Haha...yes I do need to get Ladyf on my side :D

I will do it if Scotty does it! But I reckon he won't so I am off the hook :p

And you're correct :D

:p
Yeah but you have already shown most of you lol in your avatar, what's left the eyes....

I will pm you Ladyf, just because you are so persistent, sorry for putting you off your food in advance :).

Well I was then I realised I still can't do pics....

GraceBlossom said:
I will pm you Ladyf, just because you are so persistent, sorry for putting you off your food in advance :).

Well I was then I realised I still can't do pics....

Rofl..

hey, thanks all for the kind comments :) That was a lucky photo

Idol Minos said:
Games!_!

9574547216_23f1689eac.jpg

but with all the games we can't see your face! That's why you are laughing by yourself back there - nice smiling eyes

Latest posts

Back