Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
^^^ Aw thanks Beckett :D, er don't forget to stop by the ban hut for a drink, your too only soul and rdor. Everyone is welcome there :D

Sick of hearing about it!!!!!

Ok sorry about that.

Don't apologise. Not your fault we have some grumpy members.

Now everyone
stop by the ban hut for a drink!!!

Punisher said:
GraceBlossom said:
9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
^^^ Aw thanks Beckett :D, er don't forget to stop by the ban hut for a drink, your too only soul and rdor. Everyone is welcome there :D

Sick of hearing about it!!!!!

Ok sorry about that.

Don't apologise. Not your fault we have some grumpy members.

Now everyone
stop by the ban hut for a drink!!!

Ahem I haven't seen you there yet, get your backside in there :D!

Why are we talking about Doubles? Makes me think of the Wendy's hamburger...

And I'm on a diet, so trying NOT to think about it!

Glasses for those who like the glasses. Oh and before I even post it I know this image might be massive and screw up the look of the page. My bad. :)

(Picture removed. It has served it's purpose)

Yeah right. Come come now Ledia. I was sat here minding my own. All I did was shamelessly beg for attention like any self respecting and confident man would. You were the one who started waving guns and stuff around, making all these unreasonable, and frankly inappropriate, demands. I merely caved in.

roflmao. You should have known better than to get yourself in trouble, esp when there is a predator like me out there :D

Scotsman said:
Glasses for those who like the glasses. Oh and before I even post it I know this image might be massive and screw up the look of the page. My bad. :)

(Picture removed. It has served it's purpose)

:( But...I didn't get to see it, Scotty2Hotty.

Latest posts

Back