Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senamian said:
This was a picture last year, right after starting to get back up to a healthy weight after a bad money-tight year. Don't have any current pictures, because... I hate pictures.

98ynbm.jpg

*applauds*

Seosa2 said:
Senamian said:
This was a picture last year, right after starting to get back up to a healthy weight after a bad money-tight year. Don't have any current pictures, because... I hate pictures.

98ynbm.jpg

*applauds*

Very lovely Senamian.

user 130057 said:
Can we have a few people that look like the back end of a bus, so that I can feel a little better about my own visage?

I look like a back end of a bus, not got any photo's though !:)

Now where the heck have you three been when I've been trying to get a date? :p

Yeah I don't really think I'm ugly, but even though I'm no *insert hot male celebrity* I'm loving, kind and honest.

jzinsky said:
Now where the heck have you three been when I've been trying to get a date? :p

Yeah I don't really think I'm ugly, but even though I'm no *insert hot male celebrity* I'm loving, kind and honest.

Subtle!

Yes now that I read it back to myself I do detect a certain hint lol. However it's more a frustration that when I'm looking no-one has the opinion that I'm handsome (or whatever degree of such y'all feel). Not that I'm not looking of course, I mean if someone asked me on a date I wouldn't say no to any of the lovely ladies of this site. Not that I'm coming on to any... You know what? I'll just get my coat.

EveWasFramed said:
Shipster0958 said:
Catching up in this thread...we do have some hotties in here.

Shippy!!! (hug)
I was just thinking about you yesterday. (goo)

Hey Evey!

It's been an eventful school year here in the Shipster household, so by free time has become a bit scarce.

You were thinking how much you missed my awesomeness, correct? ;)

I shaved my beard and I hate myself for doing it. Also, I just want to reestablish myself here...and what better way to do that? Shirtless ****** shot!!!

Snapshot_20130805_zps024294d3.jpg

Latest posts

Back