Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWalkingDead said:
Marginal said:
EveWasFramed said:
Marginal said:
Since I'm new here, I thought I'd take a terrifying leap.
I was recently told I look like a younger Mrs. Claus. As in Mrs. Santa Claus. Am still not sure how to take that...
I think this is going to be really embarrassing tomorrow. If I can figure out how to post...

You're lovely, Marginal. :)

you are too!!!

You both are ;)

we all are ! :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Everyone looks good. :)

I could say 'everybody apart from me' but I would be only spoiling the moment !

They had this Christmas photo at work and I HATE having my photo taken. This woman customer gave me about 100 lottery tickets to check so I missed the photo because I was doing that instead. I was delighted ! That woman is my new best friend ! :)

480167_10200192682291408_1361082199_n.jpg

Adro, you look nice & looking smart there!

zero said:
ladyforsaken said:
Aww I missed it.. :(
No, you didn`t. It`s still there on the previous page.

I think she already removed it. :(

Marginal said:
Since I'm new here, I thought I'd take a terrifying leap.
I was recently told I look like a younger Mrs. Claus. As in Mrs. Santa Claus. Am still not sure how to take that...
I think this is going to be really embarrassing tomorrow. If I can figure out how to post...hmmmm, does this one work?

Aww Marginal, you look sweet.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Everyone looks good. :)

Apart from me.. I think.. :/

This thread often breaks my heart because it provides faces to usernames & it reminds you that real people suffer. Simultaneously, it's beautiful because everybody looks out for each other. Without sounding patronising, be proud of that.

Among the Sleep said:
ladyforsaken said:
You guys are always so sweet. It's just harder when you don't believe it yourself..

I know the feeling. IDK how you look physically but you're a very beautiful human being, don't forget it :p

I do know, and your beauty on the outside matches that on the inside, and don't ever forget it!!! (sternface)

I think we all have some issues with our appearance, we tend to be more critical of ourselves than others in my opinion.

Edward W said:
Among the Sleep said:
ladyforsaken said:
You guys are always so sweet. It's just harder when you don't believe it yourself..

I know the feeling. IDK how you look physically but you're a very beautiful human being, don't forget it :p

I do know, and your beauty on the outside matches that on the inside, and don't ever forget it!!! (sternface)

I think we all have some issues with our appearance, we tend to be more critical of ourselves than others in my opinion.

It's true. Like, 95% of people just don't like themselves enough, and I know I'm one of them. It's funny too, that this site has some of the most insecure people ever and most of the people who post their pics look pretty good...

Latest posts

Back