Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :p

Yeah 9006 the first time you grow it out it itches like a SOB, but if you endure it you get used to it and it never happens again. Main reasons I keep a beard going are, I hate shaving and secondly without a beard I look like a giant baby.

I have a trimmer I use to keep the beard even. Not to mention it keeps your face warm during winter :p

Peaches said:
ahah, very nice! one question: what is with the beards? Why are all the guys growing one? Everyone I asked to, they say they don't care for fashion, but they are all growing a beard simultaneously. Why do you think is that?

Not sure about anyone else, buy my friend payed me $50 not to shave for 2 months a year ago. I ended up liking the beard so I kept it.

impressive pic edgecrusher.
thumbs_up.gif

is that a chemical formula on your t-shirt? or a secret code?
smug.gif

zero said:
thumbs_up.gif

smug.gif

Lol, it's something from my favorite video game series.

MrE1986 said:
I hate shaving and secondly without a beard I look like a giant baby.

Rofl. A giant baby. Sorry, but that made me laugh lol. (Not saying that you do... it just sounds funny.)

ladyforsaken said:
MrE1986 said:

Rofl. A giant baby. Sorry, but that made me laugh lol. (Not saying that you do... it just sounds funny.)

I do, it's weird, I hate it. Plus a beard and hairy chest make me very old school manly lol

MrE1986 said:
ladyforsaken said:
MrE1986 said:

I do, it's weird, I hate it. Plus a beard and hairy chest make me very old school manly lol

Well that is better than a giant baby I guess lol.

edgecrusher said:
zero said:
thumbs_up.gif

smug.gif

Lol, it's something from my favorite video game series.

I thought you were just trying to be seasonal - you came dressed as a Shepard...

This poor attempt at Christmas video game humour was bought to you by the letter N and the Number 7.

I decided to link to a pic I took of myself today. I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this as I'm not usually the type to post my pic on forums. I'm not sure how long I'll keep this link up, either, so get it while it's hot. lol

EDIT: I'll put up a better link at another time.

Latest posts

Back