Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
lookin' good there, NS:)

Thanks, but I don't really looked like that irl, so different.
I'm kinda like an iguana, or whatever it is that can change color based on where they are, I can change color depending on where I live lol.

doogen1980 said:
My name is Doug. Just looking for a friend to talk to

attachment.php

Welcome to the site.

Eve, you look really sexy, although I am not a guy and me saying it doesn't count :) Can I borrow your eyebrows?

Peaches said:
Eve, you look really sexy, although I am not a guy and me saying it doesn't count :) Can I borrow your eyebrows?

ROFL!!! Errr....well, Im not sure they'd transfer too well, once shaved from my face, Peaches. :p

Eve I reckon you must be using this :club:y on a daily basis to keep the hordes of men away :p

GraceBlossom said:
Eve I reckon you must be using this :club:y on a daily basis to keep the hordes of men away :p

The only hordes I have to keep away would be the little kids at my daughter's after school program. :p

EveWasFramed said:
GraceBlossom said:

The only hordes I have to keep away would be the little kids at my daughter's after school program. :p

Well, if you wear that one out, I've got a collection I've been building up for the last 50,000 years. You're welcome to as many as you need.

Latest posts

Back