Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:
My current avatar is my face. That's as brave as I'm getting, lol.

As I've always guessed, pretty Solivagant. :)

I'm jealous of everyone with their pictures and voices. You're all such beautiful people.

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:

I'm jealous of everyone with their pictures and voices. You're all such beautiful people.

Solivagant - very pretty! :)
Lady - Puhlease you're gorgeous...both inside and out :D

Case said:
Alana said:
Thank you all....you are too kind! *blush*

Very nice, Alana. You look very pretty in these pics. :)

And now to drop this down a few notches, here I am.

Click the pic for more.

looking great too Case - but the comment "to drop this down a few notches" made me laugh

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:

LadyF: you have NOTHING to be jealous about

zibafu said:
Surcruxum said:
Is it just me or all people who posted their pictures are FAR better looking than I am? LOL I'm surprised if some of you don't have a boyfriend or Girlfriend, all of you are good looking and wonderful!

well I don't know what you look like :D

Nah... my picture's gonna downgrade the entire thread >_<

zibafu said:
its amazing how shy people are about it...

people see your face every single day in the week, unless you're horrifically disfigured, then you aren't anything we haven't seen before

Sorry, I'm just shy. I'll post my pic later, I never took a picture of myself before...

Surcruxum said:
zibafu said:
its amazing how shy people are about it...

people see your face every single day in the week, unless you're horrifically disfigured, then you aren't anything we haven't seen before

Sorry, I'm just shy. I'll post my pic later, I never took a picture of myself before...

There's no need to apologize for being shy. If you never post pics here, that's okay. Only post pics if you are comfortable doing it.

Surcruxum said:

Just don't duck face Rofl

Case said:
There's no need to apologize for being shy. If you never post pics here, that's okay. Only post pics if you are comfortable doing it.

yeah you don't have to apologize heh, just trying to encourage confidence !

Veruca, Peaches and Solivagant, you ladies are just so sweet. <3

I can say the same about all 3 of you. :)

Surcruxum said:
Is it just me or all people who posted their pictures are FAR better looking than I am? LOL I'm surprised if some of you don't have a boyfriend or Girlfriend, all of you are good looking and wonderful!

not just you. Everybody on here is far better looking than me too.

GraceBlossom said:
Wow looking good everyone. Case you a great smile and remind me of someone :).

Thanks, Grace. You are too kind. I hope you have good memories about this person I remind you of. :)

Actually I do, I haven't thought of him for a while, it was nice to be reminded, thanks :-D

Latest posts

Back