Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VeganAtheist said:
Awww you look so pretty!

I hope you regain your hopes and dreams because the world can use another lovely smile :)

Aw! :D thank you Vegist! (i suffer from Modifyingnicks syndrome)

I still smile quite often, but almost no one appreciate it, maybe someday this changes.

Beckett said:
VeganAtheist said:
Awww you look so pretty!

I hope you regain your hopes and dreams because the world can use another lovely smile :)

I still smile quite often, but almost no one appreciate it, maybe someday this changes.

I actually googled "Modifyingnicks syndrome". I am not a smart man.

Beckett said:
Old pic, taken in winter 2008, back when I was living in Germany.

I was with the love of my life there (he took this pic), now you know why I was smiling, and i still had hope and dreams.

so cuuute !

I'm new here. Jumping in the deep end.
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!
I was told this is a good photo. Gosh, I hope I'm loading this right. I suck at technology.
Hope I make a few friends, cause it sure sucks out there ;)

Attachments

• Michelle.main.jpg
    Michelle.main.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 121
Beckett said:
Old pic, taken in winter 2008, back when I was living in Germany.

I was with the love of my life there (he took this pic), now you know why I was smiling, and i still had hope and dreams.

Beautiful

kamya, see I told you before, you just haven't met the right people who can appreciate you for you. :)

Beckett, you're pretty and do look happy in that picture.

Michelle, you are too!

Beckett said:

I like the nickname Vegist!

Whoever doesn't appreciate your smile is missing out!

Drama said:
Welcome Michelle!
You look pretty

Thank you!
For both the welcome and the compliment ;)

Thank you all! I'm trying to catch up with all the photos and memorize them to the faces.
This seems like a really nice site to be on ;)

Beckett, You look lovely...freezing, but lovely!

Michelle7 said:
I was told this is a good photo. Gosh, I hope I'm loading this right. I suck at technology.

I'd do a Johnny Bravo impression but it may alarm some people...
So lets just settle with me saying you b cute :3

MrPaul said:
Michelle7 said:

I'd do a Johnny Bravo impression but it may alarm some people...
So lets just settle with me saying you b cute :3

Mr. Paul.
I saw your pics...love the hair!! And you have an awesome smile.
Would love to see your Johnny Bravo impression. Gotta share some Johnny Bravo with us one day :)

:) Thank you indeed guys for all your sweet words!!, i suddenly felt surrounded by human cotton candies, which is so great and lovely!, considering my life is mostly surrounded by bitterness and thorns. I'm also thankful for making me laugh with those comments about my made up syndrom, it was hilarious!. I had a terrible day yesterday, and it only got less terrible because of your words, gracias!!.

*BeckettHugsEveryone-TilSheSqueezeThem*

how is that everyone in this forum is so bloody good-looking? (not including myself here, of course)

Beckett, I am sorry you have been having such a rough time....I hope it will get better. And mega hugs back :D

Peaches, I have not seen your picture but from your posts I can tell you're a lovely person which means that you must radiate beauty :)

Latest posts

Back