Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
Is that your trademark cold icey stare? Seems kind of intimidating.

I don't think I got a trademark on it yet. But this is what happens when I try to look as natural as possible. I'm aware of the intimidating vibe...it never got me into trouble though. Never did me any good either, except for keeping potential bullies away...and lots of other folks.

Case said:
Not insane. Brave. It takes guts to post here. Well done.

BTW, I love the "This is not an exit" quote. Are you a fan of the book or the film?

I appreciate the kind words, Case. But it didn't take that much guts after all...it might just be the 'Nothing-to-lose' attitude working here. There's not much actual bravery in this.

And I'm a fan of both. Seen the movie a couple of times and was already impressed. So I read the book in English only recently which left me standing (or sitting) in awe. A raw, but genuine experience.

Ruthie said:
Rodent, you are very handsome. You also look like a very intelligent, depthful, deep thinker, which you are. Your glasses also look very cool on you.

Maybe I am, maybe not. This goes for the handsomeness and the intelligence alike. I'm past the point of giving both too much thought. Regardless, I thank you very much for these compliments...I can acknowledge them, but I always have a hard time accepting them.

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent, looking good! Also, I like those candle thingies behind you.

And I thank you as well, ladyforsaken.
The thing behind me is actually a lamp which lacks its' original glass lampshade...it broke some years ago.

Rodent said:
I don't think I got a trademark on it yet. But this is what happens when I try to look as natural as possible. I'm aware of the intimidating vibe...it never got me into trouble though. Never did me any good either, except for keeping potential bullies away...and lots of other folks.

Oh common, that can't be your default resting face. *pinches Rodent's cheeks* Giz a smile, young man etc...

ardour said:
Oh common, that can't be your default resting face. *pinches Rodent's cheeks* Giz a smile, young man etc...

Nice try, ardour...and an unexpected response. To be honest, you don't exactly strike me as the lively and confident type either.

But I just don't like to smile. It might give the wrong impression. I'd rather keep my mouth shut, so I don't look completely maniacal.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
You said that when I posted mine over a year ago. I'm still waiting. You big tease... :p

^Haha! You did that... a year ago?! ****, where did the time go?

I often ask myself that. It only goes faster and faster as you get older. I'm looking forward to being 80 where it really will feel like Christmas every day!

It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

WildernessWildChild said:
It's been awhile....
f5da57.jpg

Ummmm....This isn't you, is it??!! Hahaha, sorry to sound confused, you just look completely different from what I remember from your previous picture. I thought you had really dark hair??

But I think the other pic showed you on a ski hill wearing sunglasses...maybe that's why?

Anyway, you look happy. Very glad. :)

I tried to add a photo but like all this new......... it didn't ..... and, of course I don't expect any help from those in the arrogant know. Stuff it! I don't give a ******* fresia!!!!!!! Stick it! I'll be glad when I'm ******* dead. fresia off! Smug pe`ople! fresia off!

thenameIwanthasgone said:
I tried to add a photo but like all this new......... it didn't ..... and, of course I don't expect any help from those in the arrogant know. Stuff it! I don't give a ******* fresia!!!!!!! Stick it! I'll be glad when I'm ******* dead. fresia off! Smug pe`ople! fresia off!

So this is pleasant conversation? You could try using the search feature to find what you need help with. It's usually been covered. Also, it might help if you laid out the problem you are having because NONE of us are mind readers and don't take kindly to the insults you throw around.
But here, this should help you....even through I'm arrogant and smug and you told me (and everyone else) to fresia off.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8137

TheRealCallie said:

So this is pleasant conversation? You could try using the search feature to find what you need help with. It's usually been covered. Also, it might help if you laid out the problem you are having because NONE of us are mind readers and don't take kindly to the insults you throw around.
But here, this should help you....even through I'm arrogant and smug and you told me (and everyone else) to fresia off.

did I tell you to fresia off? If I did I don't remember. This is why you persecute me? Something Mr Hyde Said. Sorry. It's a bit of a problem. I don't agree with Mr Hyde and it ain't easy

Give me a chance Callie, since obviously you are the leo here and the the one who persecutes me every time I post here. I didn't expect to come up against such social phobia

TheRealCallie said:

did I tell you to fresia off? If I did I don't remember. This is why you persecute me? Something Mr Hyde Said. Sorry. It's a bit of a problem. I don't agree with Mr Hyde and it ain't easy

Ima report you for being a derp if you don't stop derping.

Latest posts

Back