Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha ...well under the thick black forest growing, I believe is muscles. Humm.... I think I am kidnapping this thread again!

n760954185_1474284_6363.jpg

I'm bored.

These are old but here. And some Halloween pics...I know I know they are pretty nerdy...you can just call me chubster!

Attachments

• me5.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 49
  • me4.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 26
  • me2.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 45
  • dawntry 02.jpg
    dawntry 02.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 46
*smile* aww thank you

lol

Heres more

Attachments

• dawntry 03.jpg
    dawntry 03.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 09.bmp
    441.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 16.bmp
    357.1 KB · Views: 24
Sanal said:
You look kool enuff:p. How come youre in lonely life.

It is surprising how many good looking ppl they are on here. You would had thought that where all ugly buggers but no. Goes to show it has nothing to do with looks.

Maybe I should make ALL calender 2009

Who would the 12 ppl be I wonder? lol

A lotta good looking peeps, I gotta agree. ;) It's all about personality when it comes to being lonely, not looks.

Bluey said:
Sanal said:

It is surprising how many good looking ppl they are on here. You would had thought that where all ugly buggers but no. Goes to show it has nothing to do with looks.

Yeah, looks propably only count for like 55% of things the rest has to do with who you are. I just have trouble with my shyness (its so hard to open up to people these days), also I try not to be as rude as others and it seems to make me look weak so i get brushed aside. You know treat others they way you would like to be treated. It just seems like everyone is in this power struggle and of course i wouldn't go to that point so again that is where i get pushed aside...

NakitaKita said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:

Yeah, looks propably only count for like 55% of things the rest has to do with who you are. I just have trouble with my shyness (its so hard to open up to people these days), also I try not to be as rude as others and it seems to make me look weak so i get brushed aside. You know treat others they way you would like to be treated. It just seems like everyone is in this power struggle and of course i wouldn't go to that point so again that is where i get pushed aside...

I literally feel the same. I've never been one to get too competitive. Never really figured it was worth it, and in turn, just like you said, I've always seemed to get the brush off. I don't know why some people need the spotlight/attention so much, but I'm rather glad that I'm not like them in that sense because I can survive without it. Those type of people usually can't handle being alone for too long, so who would be weak then??? :p

Bluey said:
Sanal said:

OK, OK, I'll do it, but I ain't taking off all my clothes. You will have to settle for Ghost in his Speedos and I want a warm month to minimize any shrinkage.:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:

OK, OK, I'll do it, but I ain't taking off all my clothes. You will have to settle for Ghost in his Speedos and I want a warm month to minimize any shrinkage.:p
We will do it together.

Hijacc said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:

We will do it together.

LMAO ghost. OK just for you. I well give you August. And Hijacc, would you like february? At lest then you well have an accuse for your lack of endowment lol J/K ;)

Latest posts

Back