Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unacceptance that video is hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is that dude>????

Not to thread jack, but I can identify a lot with what that guy says about the gym. (since I go 6 days a week) Especially the obnoxious trainers. Starting out is hard, but progress always comes to those who try. The dude lost a hundred pounds!!! I, personally, dropped 60 pounds when I first started going, not to shabby if I do say so myself.

As for staying on topic, I've never felt particularly good looking at all. I can agree though that looks only gets people interested without saying a word. Its still up to you to "finish the endgame". And being shy, well, that sure as hell don't help; and it really doesn't help if she's pretty. I'm such a sap. "Dur hur hur"
:club:

A little more recent pic of me:

1015081617.jpg

And yet another very good looking a lonely lifer. Estreen that is not sanal or crow boy lol

Estreen said:
A little more recent pic of me:

1015081617.jpg

Estreen your very pretty don't ever let anyone tell you different.
I must say too I love your eyes - beautiful color.

Heh. Fashion magazine for the fat and bald!!!

(My avatar is actually me)

I used to hate how I look. I used to be disgusted by it. But i have since learned to define myself by who I am, what I do, and the lives that I have touched. When I look at these things, I find that I am not a bad looking person at all

Latest posts

Back