Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grundel70 said:
Heh. Fashion magazine for the fat and bald!!!

(My avatar is actually me)

I used to hate how I look. I used to be disgusted by it. But i have since learned to define myself by who I am, what I do, and the lives that I have touched. When I look at these things, I find that I am not a bad looking person at all

Yeah but you're dressed to impress. You could be the poster boy for one of those Elegant men's fashion magazines. Like those business suit stores and whatnot.

Yeah, i sure did! I attacked my ugly fatness with the best shirt and tie I could muster!

I think (like many of us do I suspect) I very unattractive. I have had to work HARD for any date i have ever been on, and even harder to get the relationship past the first date. It has always been hard for me.

grundel70 said:
Yeah, i sure did! I attacked my ugly fatness with the best shirt and tie I could muster!

I think (like many of us do I suspect) I very unattractive. I have had to work HARD for any date i have ever been on, and even harder to get the relationship past the first date. It has always been hard for me.

You look like Stone Cold Steve Austin in a business suit..

Sanal said:
grundel70 said:

Wow...that is the first time anyone has ever told me that...

Thanks!

grundel70 said:
Sanal said:
grundel70 said:

Thanks!

LOL, Sanal well tell you a lot of things you have never been told be for :p

But he is right. You do a little. lol

Bluey said:
grundel70 said:
Sanal said:
grundel70 said:

Thanks!

LOL, Sanal well tell you a lot of things you have never been told be for :p

But he is right. You do a little. lol

A little? You know Bluey I never even noticed his foto properly first. I thought he is using Stone Cold's foto. But when he said he is using his own, I got surprised. He does look like Stone Cold

grundel70 said:
Heh. Fashion magazine for the fat and bald!!!

(My avatar is actually me)

I used to hate how I look. I used to be disgusted by it. But i have since learned to define myself by who I am, what I do, and the lives that I have touched. When I look at these things, I find that I am not a bad looking person at all

Hey! I think we have the same barber.:(

grundel70 said:
Sanal said:
grundel70 said:

Thanks!

Yeah I agree you do its pretty cool :)

cringe.gif

><

I go to read the newest post and of course it starts at the bottom.

*scrolls up*
**HELLO-O-OHH-GOD!!!!!**

<----Owned.

wicked cool crow-

kinda pyschadelic, almost like hendrix

I am not worthy-bows in awe of such shredding mastery

XD

Latest posts

Back